I thought that this slow time (for the Wolves) between the season ending and the draft might be a good time for a fantasy thread along the lines of "what would you do?"
Play out the offseason with the moves you would make following these simple rules:
1. Be "cap reasonable": I'm not saying you have to do the math and know all the exceptions, but keep acquired contracts within reason
2. No homer valuations of players
3. Assume we have the 9th and 26th picks
4. Limit of two 3-team trades max; no 4+ team trades
5. Any other rules or suggestions can be added as called for