• Alex Ovechkin

8 30.77%
  • John Tavares

9 34.62%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Hart Finalists Announced

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=6...d=nhl:topheads

Crosby, Ovechkin, Tavares, who should win?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Winner should be the winner of the pens Isles series.

But seriously it should be Sid he put up huge numbers and if not for the broken jaw he would have ran away with this easily.

vCash
    ^If voters take playoffs into consideration, this series could end up giving either Crosby or JT a serious boost depending on the winner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Voting should go:

Crosby
    Tavares
    Ovechkin

in that order

vCash
    Crosby is the best player in the world but Value comes when your on the ice and he missed a bug chunk of an already shortened season and the pens never lost a step. Alexander the great is my choice.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Tavares.

Sidney has plenty of nominations and future Harts and I think overall value to a team, Tavares has really stepped it up. He's been a star in the making, he's a premier player in this league and I think he deserves it.

I hate the Isles but I still like my teams to play in competitive divisions and against good competitive players. He's been a real treat to watch the last few years.
    New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

vCash
    Tavares.

Sidney has plenty of nominations and future Harts and I think overall value to a team, Tavares has really stepped it up. He's been a star in the making, he's a premier player in this league and I think he deserves it.

I hate the Isles but I still like my teams to play in competitive divisions and against good competitive players. He's been a real treat to watch the last few years.

vCash
    You can't forget what Crosby did. It took everyone else 4 weeks to match him in scoring, and if not for a fluke accident, he would have ran away with the scoring title. I still think it goes to him.

PAUL MARTIN FOR TEAM USA?

vCash
    Tavares or Crosby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by penguins2946 View Post
    You can't forget what Crosby did. It took everyone else 4 weeks to match him in scoring, and if not for a fluke accident, he would have ran away with the scoring title. I still think it goes to him.
    I understand that but, in my opinion, that is just Crosby being Crosby. I just think there will be plenty of years for Crosby to be healthy and put on his usual performance and earn the trophy. This year the Islanders as a franchise took a huge step forward and out of the basement of the league. The man that led that charge was JT, and he has been building himself a nice resume along the way. He's a great talent and I think this year he has been most valuable to his teams success.

vCash
    I'm actually surprised Tavares got a nomination..

vCash
    where's Marty St. Louis?

vCash
    If it actually goes to the most valuable player to his team, it will go to Ovi. The team floats and sinks on him. If it goes to the best player in the season, which it has gone to recently, it will go to Sid. I don't know why JT got a nomination, Kane should have gotten the other one.

I also hate the "more important player to his team" argument. That's basically penalizing a player for being on a good team. That's why I don't like JT being nominated, the best player on a mediocre team shouldn't win it. It should be the best of the best (which both Sid and Ovi meet). This sums it up best:

This is basically a Sid vs Ovy argument, with a "hey, look at Tavares go, good job buddy" pat on the back.
    Last edited by penguins2946; 05-10-2013 at 05:03 PM.

PAUL MARTIN FOR TEAM USA?

vCash
    Agreed with basically what's been said. Shouldn't be Crosby if it goes to who's actually most valuable, should be Crosby if it goes to the best, which it probably will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    IDK I have Crosby even with the missed games.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast