Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

IGT 11: Philadelphia Phillies vs. Arizona Diamondbacks 5/9-5/12

Thursday, May 9, 9:40 PM EST, Chase Field

Cole Hamels, LHP---Patrick Corbin, LHP

1-4, 4.34 ERA---4-0, 1.80 ERA

Phillies: Hamels has been a hard-luck pitcher in his last five starts with a 2.31 ERA and allowing just 21 hits in 35 innings. He's 1-2 -- and the Phillies are 1-4 -- in those starts because his team has been shut out twice and scored just one run once.
    Dbacks: Corbin has been the D-backs' best pitcher this year. In all six of his starts, he has gone six or more innings and allowed two or fewer runs. Last time out against the Padres, he gave up just one run over seven innings.

Friday, May 10, 9:40 PM EST, Chase Field

Tyler Cloyd, RHP---Ian Kennedy, RHP

0-0, -.-- ERA---1-3, 5.19 ERA

Phillies: Cloyd will take Roy Halladay's spot in the rotation, at least temporarily. He went 1-3 with a 5.40 ERA in six starts with the IronPigs, but had a 2.40 ERA (four earned runs in 15 innings) in his last two starts.
    Dbacks: Kennedy has not won since beating the Cardinals on Opening Day. Last time out against the Padres, he allowed five runs on five hits in 5 2/3 innings. He allowed six runs in 5 2/3 innings against the Dodgers earlier this year.

Saturday, May 11, 8:10 PM EST, Chase Field

Cliff Lee, LHP---Trevor Cahill, RHP

3-2, 3.26 ERA---2-3, 2.80 ERA

Phillies: Lee needs to pick up the slack with Roy Halladay on the DL indefinitely with an injured shoulder. He allowed two runs in eight innings Monday against the Giants. It's a nice start, but they need him to get on a roll.
    Dbacks: Cahill has pitched extremely well in his last three outings, allowing just four earned runs over 20 frames. In his last start against the Dodgers, he allowed two runs on six hits over seven innings.

Sunday, May 12, 4:10 PM EST, Chase Field

Kyle Kendrick, RHP---Brandon McCarthy, RHP

4-1, 2.45 ERA---0-3, 6.75 ERA

Phillies: Kendrick continues to pitch well. He allowed six hits and two runs and struck out six in seven innings Tuesday against the Giants, leading a rotation without Roy Halladay. They will need more from him in the coming months.
    Dbacks: McCarthy is still looking for his first win in a D-backs uniform. He pitched better last time out against the Dodgers, allowing three runs on eight hits in 6 1/3 innings. This will be his first-ever start against the Phillies.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

vCash
    Fred said this is a dead thread

vCash
    Thanks for wasting my time douche bags!

vCash
    Sell, sell, sell

vCash
    Those words to Reuben mean buy buy buy. This team is not fixable. Gonna need 3-5 years. At least. I'd trade anyone and everyone. Eat cash and send lee for jurickson and olt. Utley has value as does Ruiz, Rollins, MY, kk. Right moves and freed up cash could shorten devastation. At least tickets are easier to get. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Those words to Reuben mean buy buy buy. This team is not fixable. Gonna need 3-5 years. At least. I'd trade anyone and everyone. Eat cash and send lee for jurickson and olt. Utley has value as does Ruiz, Rollins, MY, kk. Right moves and freed up cash could shorten devastation. At least tickets are easier to get. Lol
    They need to fire him. He is the worst ****ing GM in the league. His stupidity is hilarious. He destroyed what could have been a dynasty.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    As for the series, if KK delivers we get a split. Coupled with the 2/3 in SF, not a bad west coast performance. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Remember the 80 phillies? Not very remarkable most if the year.... Just saying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    They need to fire him. He is the worst ****ing GM in the league. His stupidity is hilarious. He destroyed what could have been a dynasty.
    I am having issues posting in this area only it seems.... I can only post when replying to a post but not a general post down bottom. Any ideas?

vCash
    I hate our team... Kendrick already getting screwed. Krats blows dick

vCash
    Kyle ****ing Kendrick is the GOAT

7 Innings 1 run 4ks/0walks.... Basically the one run should not count because Krats is a moron so he only gave up 1... Also he could have gone another inning or 2 if our offense didnt blow

vCash
    ooops the Phillies won! The Phillies need to send Kratz down and bring up Quintero. They also need to find better bench/outfielders than Nix and Mayberry.

vCash
    I fear we are going back to generic GTs

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash

vCash

IGT 11: Philadelphia Phillies vs. Arizona Diamondbacks 5/9-5/12

4 game series generates 12 posts. nice.

positive road trip. 4-3

Phillies Redskins Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLee53 View Post
    4 game series generates 12 posts. nice.

positive road trip. 4-3
    Only having one of the 12 posts and pointing this out is a no no

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast