Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

John Kasay to retire as a Panther

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/pos...proper-sendoff

ITT: We discuss arguably the greatest Panther of all time, and non-arguably a top 5 Panther of all time, and no one ever mentions the kick out of bounds. Ever.

After taking a quick glance, Kasay is 8th in all-time points scored, which, if he were to play one more season he could easily leap into the top 5. I'm sure he's probably ready to retire after his 20+ seasons, but I was hoping when I saw Kasay's name along with the Panthers that he would be coming back on a cheap contract for another season.

May we hope to find a kicker half as good as Kasay who can actually make kicks in the clutch. Or at least consistently make a 35 yarder....

vCash
    This is so awesome. So happy for Kasay. He's a no-doubter for the Ring of Honor, and might even get him a statue outside of BoA Stadium. He's going to continue to positively impact the Charlotte community and Panther fan base for many, many years to come.

vCash
    Only the right thing to do

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash
    Many cheers. The man deserves it.

vCash
    Good old John Kasay. Thanks for taking care of our former 4th round draft pick for all those years Panthers.

Good luck this week.