Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    8,531
    vCash
    1500

    Miguel Cabrera, the Wizard of Glove?

    Rod Allen Soundboard

    http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593




    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,321
    vCash
    1500
    No, he sucks at defense.

    His SSSR rating is -73.
    #teamboom4life

    MLB: Tigers
    NFL: Lions
    NHL: Red Wings
    CFB(Div I): Michigan
    CFB(Div II): Hillsdale

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    967
    vCash
    1500
    whatever. that play was pretty ridiculous.
    Is he a gold glove 3B? Absolutely not.
    Is he in the bottom 3rd of fielding for 3B? Absolutely, But thats something you put up with for a guy that can hit the way he does. I don't understand the *****ing about his defense. its something you live with. It allowed the Tigers to get Prince Fielder.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    K-zoo
    Posts
    1,176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zander 77 View Post
    No, he sucks at defense.

    His SSSR rating is -73.
    I don't know which acronym to follow anymore...UZR, WAR, SSSR, U.S.S.R???
    They call me
    Mister Fister

    2013 Regular Season stats:

    (14-9)

    32 GP, 32 GS, 1 CG, 207.2 IP, 228 H, 91 R, 85 ER, 14 HR, 44 BB, 158 K,

    1.31WHIP, .281 BAA, 3.68 ERA

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    K-zoo
    Posts
    1,176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by smarkow View Post
    whatever. that play was pretty ridiculous.
    Is he a gold glove 3B? Absolutely not.
    Is he in the bottom 3rd of fielding for 3B? Absolutely, But thats something you put up with for a guy that can hit the way he does. I don't understand the *****ing about his defense. its something you live with. It allowed the Tigers to get Prince Fielder.
    For me, I don't have a problem with Big Mig at 3B, he has tremendously soft hands, a cannon for an arm, and for a big man he moves very very well (great feet). Bottom 3rd of fielding for 3B? Not in my opinion. Bottom 3rd in Range Factor (he cannot go side to side as well as most third-sackers)? Abso-freakin-lutely.

    I personally have more of an opinion of Fielder at 1B than Cabrera at 3B...just my opinion though.
    They call me
    Mister Fister

    2013 Regular Season stats:

    (14-9)

    32 GP, 32 GS, 1 CG, 207.2 IP, 228 H, 91 R, 85 ER, 14 HR, 44 BB, 158 K,

    1.31WHIP, .281 BAA, 3.68 ERA

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,321
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by smarkow View Post
    whatever. that play was pretty ridiculous.
    Is he a gold glove 3B? Absolutely not.
    Is he in the bottom 3rd of fielding for 3B? Absolutely, But thats something you put up with for a guy that can hit the way he does. I don't understand the *****ing about his defense. its something you live with. It allowed the Tigers to get Prince Fielder.
    Quote Originally Posted by T $$$ View Post
    I don't know which acronym to follow anymore...UZR, WAR, SSSR, U.S.S.R???
    I was just joking lol.
    Mocking the people who say he's horrible.

    I made up that stat. SSSR is "Sabr Stats Suck Rating"
    #teamboom4life

    MLB: Tigers
    NFL: Lions
    NHL: Red Wings
    CFB(Div I): Michigan
    CFB(Div II): Hillsdale

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    967
    vCash
    1500
    Also have to take in to account how good Cabrera looks this season in terms of weight. The guy clearly lost at least 15-20 lbs of fat and is noticeably thinner that what I remember last season.

    Fielder on the other hand....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    K-zoo
    Posts
    1,176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zander 77 View Post
    I was just joking lol.
    Mocking the people who say he's horrible.

    I made up that stat. SSSR is "Sabr Stats Suck Rating"
    Right back at you, I too was joking...but that is a clever stat.
    They call me
    Mister Fister

    2013 Regular Season stats:

    (14-9)

    32 GP, 32 GS, 1 CG, 207.2 IP, 228 H, 91 R, 85 ER, 14 HR, 44 BB, 158 K,

    1.31WHIP, .281 BAA, 3.68 ERA

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    K-zoo
    Posts
    1,176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by smarkow View Post
    Also have to take in to account how good Cabrera looks this season in terms of weight. The guy clearly lost at least 15-20 lbs of fat and is noticeably thinner that what I remember last season.

    Fielder on the other hand....
    And they were saying that Fielder was the one that actually had a dramatic weight loss prior to Spring Training...
    They call me
    Mister Fister

    2013 Regular Season stats:

    (14-9)

    32 GP, 32 GS, 1 CG, 207.2 IP, 228 H, 91 R, 85 ER, 14 HR, 44 BB, 158 K,

    1.31WHIP, .281 BAA, 3.68 ERA

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,407
    vCash
    1500
    Nice. Hopefully he can continue to drop weight and improve his range.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,635
    vCash
    3500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Nice. Hopefully he can continue to drop weight and improve his range.
    Not too much weight. Don't want hin losing power.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •