Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

2013 superbowl precition!

I'm calling it right now, unaware if I am the first to say this but, The Chicago Bears will play the Denver Broncos in the superbowl 2013! Here's why. Remember the Tony Dungy cover 2 Tampa team? Dominate defensive team, anemic offensive team, year in year out lacking offensive prowess. In comes John Gruden after the firing of TD, an offensive minded coach, innovative west coast offense disciple. Gruden won the Superbowl his first year. Fast forward to 2006, Chicago Bears head coach Lovie Smith, who was a linebacker coach on that Tony Dungy Tampa 2 Defense also implements a Dominate Cover 2 Defense team and anemic offense to the Superbowl in 2006. Well we all know the end of that story. 2012: Chicago Bears fire their Defensive minded coach for an innovative Offensive minded coach, just like Tampa Bay. Coincidence? Maybe so, but, the odds are not in my favor and I most likely will be called all kinds of ridiculous names for this, but history seems to repeat itself. Yet to further the odds, The Bears will meet the same QB who beat them in 2006 but this time with an offense we get redemption. Ironic that both Chi, and TB had old defenses and brought west coast Offensive coach's in. BEARDOWN!
    If I have to come back here, It's gonna get F'n ugly!
    Tattooed Orange and Navy Blue

vCash
    There are at least 3 teams better than us in the NFC, but I do agree with it being possible.

vCash
    Superbowl Pre-What?
    You may think you know but you're horribly blind...

vCash
    My pick would be Niners v. Broncos

vCash
    It could happen
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    Stahp.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    precition - no dictionary results

Sure it's possible, but very unlikely IMO. Our line is still a big question mark..we have a slew of new LB's and not too mention a BRAND NEW offense to master.

vCash
    as a Bears fan, have to predict the Chicago Bears and .... (who ever it might be) lol

Jay Cutler pulls a Flacco and wins the Super Bowl and gets to be the highest paid QB
    If that doesn't motivate Jay, I don't know what will

vCash
    A rookie head coach has never won a superbowl in nfl history. So I will hold back enthusiasm, but here's to making history

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    A rookie head coach has never won a superbowl in nfl history. So I will hold back enthusiasm, but here's to making history
    I've always that was true, but:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_rooki...n_a_super_bowl

Donald William McCafferty (March 12, 1921 July 28, 1974) was an American football coach who, in his first year as head coach of the Baltimore Colts, led the team to a victory in Super Bowl V.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_McCafferty

In 1989, he was elevated to head coach, He is one of only thirteen NFL head coaches with more than one Super Bowl victory, winning in convincing fashion during both the 1989 and 1994 seasons with the San Francisco 49ers.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Seifert

http://askville.amazon.com/rookie-co...estId=65596039

vCash
    I think the stat that is thrown around I am quoting is a rookie head coach not with them before..

Both of those Guys were the coordinators and both of those were superbowl teams prior. Colts two years before and 49ers the year prior

vCash
    I think the stat that is thrown around I am quoting is a rookie head coach not with them before..

Both of those Guys were the coordinators and both of those were superbowl teams prior. Colts two years before and 49ers the year prior
    Ahh, I'd buy into that.

vCash
    Love the enthusiasm, but a lot of things have to go right for the Bears. I still think Cutler won't have the weapons on offense to have enough of a passing game to win it.

As far as the NFC I'm high on Seattle and 49ers. I like both Wilson and Kap as QBs especially Kap.. As a sleeper I would say the Giants

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ry31walsh View Post
    Love the enthusiasm, but a lot of things have to go right for the Bears. I still think Cutler won't have the weapons on offense to have enough of a passing game to win it.

As far as the NFC I'm high on Seattle and 49ers. I like both Wilson and Kap as QBs especially Kap.. As a sleeper I would say the Giants
    Cool.

Can you make your draft selection? I vmed and sent a twitter pm hoooours ago.

our future

vCash
    Cool.

Can you make your draft selection? I vmed and sent a twitter pm hoooours ago.
    Yes please can we get this draft moving a little bit.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast