16 36.36%
  • Heat in 6

10 22.73%
  • Heat in 7

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Round 2: Bulls vs. Heat Predictions

Spit it out

I predict we are going to give it our all!!!

Heat in 5

Heat in six, but every game is close. I just don't think we have the manpower to win another tough series.

it depends.

assuming derrick rose does not come out and start tomorrow vs the heat, let alone play, as gritty as the bulls are, i think the heat will be just too much for them, mainly of course due to lebron.

i think the bulls will steal a game in chicago, but in the end lose in 5 most likely, this of course assuming rose does not come back, which by now is looking like a guarantee he will not.

However, if rose did come back somehow, i think the bulls would get a major boost by his presence on the court alone, and although i do not know if that would put them over miami, it would give them obviously a much better chance at the upset.

The bulls are the only team left in the east that can give miami a challenge. they will be very physical with them, and whether or not they win or lose, the heat will feel exhausted after this series, even if it is as little as 5 games.

so although i would love for the bulls to win the series outright of course, assuming rose does not come back, i got to say heat in 5. i hope i am wrong of course

Heat in 5 but games are close
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

I don't know what stuck out more to me during the Bulls vs Nets series. The Bulls resiliency and Noah/Robinson's play or the Nets general unimpressive play and ineptitude. Never seen a team with that many solid players look so lost and uninterested and shoot so poorly. They should've played the Celtics. We could've seen a truly exciting 73-67 game maybe. Kudos to the Bulls on that series win though, they deserved it.

But this next series is going in 4 or 5 games. If Deng, Hinrich miss time, or Noahs foot gets worse, it'll be in 4 and it'll be ugly. And Rose isn't coming back. If Rose wanted to come back, he should've been getting in a few minutes here and there just to try things out against the likes of C.J. Watson. Now he's going to come out against the Heat? If anything he'll be a liability.
    BRUH

^ Like Stephen A said, "the nets looked softer than putty."

yay! We won. I think Rose comes back this series. if he doesn't I won't look down on him, but I'd look at him with suspect eyes because he gave a percentage of 90, and that was a week ago. And the team got past the first round to face Miami, the only Real obstacle in our way to win the ship.

Even without Rose, I think the Bulls can win 2 games. So Heat in 6. Should be a entertaining series though.

I think the bulls will be competitive and may or may not win a game. The hustle, coaching, and heart will probably run out vs a team where they are overmatched that much. It would take the bulls at full strength and everyone showing up with A games to beat the heat. I hope I'm wrong and the bulls pick up a few wins vs the heat. I wouldn't be surprised if they did, just don't really expect it.

I also expect the refs to kiss up to the heat and call anyone who breathes on wade or lebron guilty of a technical foul. They will try to take away all of the physicalness of the games and will remember the complaining after the last game and take heed to it. I expect that part of the series to be really frustrating to bulls fans since the bulls will be playing great physical defense.
    Last edited by ChicagoJ; 05-05-2013 at 01:15 PM.

Lol I know the odds are against us but you know what... FAQ IT BULLS IN 6.

Heat in 6. I just hope we play tough and frustrate them.

Bulls in 3. Shame on you Brent.

If I said Bulls in 6, would anyone really believe me? I say Bulls will upset.

GREATEST RKO EVER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast