Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Appreciating Melo

It's easy to overlook all the great things Melo has done for our Knicks team. Melo has that cautious A-rod outlook in that we're waiting to pounce on his failures. I haven't truly appreciated Melo until this week. Yes, he's had a bad few games lately. Comparatively speaking tough, the dude is a pit bull. We know he's banged up. Yet he never uses that as an excuse to his bad performances. He plays injured, which is not something we can say about our other "superstar." Amare may have been the first one here, but Melo is the consummate team player. He truly wants to win for NY and won't sit out a game even if his shoulder is dislocated. Amare should pay attention and take notes.

vCash
    Wrong thread

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    wrong thread

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    'Melo always uses his injuries as an excuse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Your wrong, and without him we go no where

vCash
    Come on man if Amare could be out there he would. I give Amare a lot of slack but he never uses injury as an excuse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Come on man if Amare could be out there he would. I give Amare a lot of slack but he never uses injury as an excuse.
    It's about playing with pain and tolerating injuries. Melo plays through them. Amare doesn't. The facts speak for themselves. Amare cannot play through pain. Did his injury require him to have surgery then or could he have waited until the end of the season? For Pete's sake, David Lee has a torn hip flexor and needs surgery ASAP. He put that off for betterment of the team. That's dedication!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joba Is Legend View Post
    It's about playing with pain and tolerating injuries. Melo plays through them. Amare doesn't. The facts speak for themselves. Amare cannot play through pain. Did his injury require him to have surgery then or could he have waited until the end of the season? For Pete's sake, David Lee has a torn hip flexor and needs surgery ASAP. He put that off for betterment of the team. That's dedication!
    An injured Amare is useless for us. I would rather give him the time to heal and come back this round. What Lee has done I give him props but he's still yet to perform only played one minute last game.

vCash
    i am a melo fan. i am a knick/nugget fan, the fates chose him as the superstar i root for. i know this guy comes with a caveat but i don't care, i am confident that he can be a #1 option on a contender if he has the right pieces around him. I believe we can beat the Pacers and the Heat series will depend on our shooting and wades knee. melo is currently getting the lebron treatment and i hope we make it to the conference finals and push miami, it is time for the knicks to be properly feared and revered.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    An injured Amare is useless for us. I would rather give him the time to heal and come back this round. What Lee has done I give him props but he's still yet to perform only played one minute last game.
    lee played 1 minute in that game and didn't do anything, i don't know what the hell that guy is talking about. david lee apparently wasn't risking doing any more damage, amare would be if he came back too early.

vCash
    He made a lottery team into a playoff team. That pretty much sums up his achievements and i appreciate melo for that. He soaks up all the criticism he gets. The dude has thick skin. Melo is that dude.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Melo is the fo-shizzle...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    He made a lottery team into a playoff team. That pretty much sums up his achievements and i appreciate melo for that. He soaks up all the criticism he gets. The dude has thick skin. Melo is that dude.
    Are you talking about the Nuggets? Because Melo didn't make the Knicks a playoff team, Amar'e did.

Melo is overrated, lazy, selfish, etc. and ya'll know it. The one thing I will give him right now is that he isn't like Derrick Rose. I appreciate Melo for that.
    Sandy Alderson says Mets' 2014 payroll will be more than $87 million
    (11/19/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Alderson
    Payroll is $85 million this year. It was $85 million last year.
    (05/27/14)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Alderson
    I don't think we're that far away.
    (6 games under .500 before June. Not that far away from what?)

vCash
    Amare had knee surgery. Melo has a bum shoulder. Gosh some people are so ****en dumb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Maybe after the fact and once hes healthy, but the ****ing dudes shoulder is popping out every game and his response after the game is "I'm not dead, I'm fine, I'll be ready on Sunday"

How can you literally show zero appreciation to the guy who took us from where we were to where we are now?
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast