Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Indiana Pacers

27 45.00%
  • New York Knicks

33 55.00%
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

EC Semis G1: Indiana Pacers (3) @ New York Knicks (2) - 5/5/13 - 3:30 PM EST

GAME 1:

.._______________
    (0-0)________________(0-0)

@

Time: 3:30 PM

George Hill - Lance Stephenson - Paul George - David West - Roy Hibbert

Raymond Felton – Pablo Prigioni – Iman Shumpert – Carmelo Anthony – Tyson Chandler

vCash
    The judges are ready. The stage is set.

Pablo Prigioni, hit us with your best flop.

vCash
    Its about time Knicks had a flopper. Hes played Olympic ball with Andres Nocioni, Scola and Ginobili all those years, your gonna learn a few tricks.

And come on dude, the best player in the world had many multiple award winning flops last year, theres no shortage of them on the internet, Heat fans have no place to talk **** about floppers. You guys have like 5 of them on your team including all 3 of your big 3.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

vCash
    nice old school match up... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn3eiVcPF60

I hope they beat the crap out of each other.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

vCash
    This series is going to be intense. Good luck Indy, it's going to be fun.

vCash
    Looking forward to this series. Going to be very physical.

vCash
    I have a feeling this game thread is gonna be over run by bored Heat fans.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Its about time Knicks had a flopper. Hes played Olympic ball with Andres Nocioni, Scola and Ginobili all those years, your gonna learn a few tricks.

And come on dude, the best player in the world had many multiple award winning flops last year, theres no shortage of them on the internet, Heat fans have no place to talk **** about floppers. You guys have like 5 of them on your team including all 3 of your big 3.
    Haha Oh please....I'll give you Battier and 'Rio at times. But that's about it if you look at it objectively.

This series will be a fun one to watch. A lot if interesting matchups all around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Haha Oh please....I'll give you Battier and 'Rio at times. But that's about it if you look at it objectively.

This series will be a fun one to watch. A lot if interesting matchups all around.
    C'mon, last year LeBron had one of the biggest flopping campaigns by a superstar in NBA history. It's well documented. He has cleaned it up this year, I'll give him that. And Bosh has THE most infamous flop in NBA history with Boozer, so he must be added on there, and I personally don't consider Wade a flopper but the fact that he falls on every layup leaves him fair game.

Heat did clean it up this year though. I will give them that. Last year was pretty pathetic at times for such talented players to resort to flopping their balls off.

vCash
    I think the Knicks can match or at least come very close to matching Indiana's D. We are better defensively than our season average suggest, I like to think our 4th quarter defense is more telling of our playoff defense. Both teams are going to lock it down on D, its going to be tough to score, most of the shots will be contested, we have the two best guys at hitting contested shots on our team.

I think it will look a lot like the Cs series. Probably with the same end result except without the 3-0 start, 2-0 scare. Probably more of a conventional 6 game series.
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 05-04-2013 at 08:52 PM.

vCash
    Who do you guys got winning the series, this is the best shot I have at recouping my losses. Im leaning towards Indy but Im hesitant, never lost this much so early in the playoffs. Thinking I should sit the rest out.

vCash
    This thread already has more posts than all of the Pacers Vs Hawks game threads combined.

vCash
    Have to set the tone. Shump come out strong and slow George down. Hibbert is the x facto for me on Indy and jr smith is the X factor for the Knicks
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Physical series coming up. Indy takes game 1 by 5.

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast