1. Raiders: Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville<--Flynn and Wilson aren’t true Franchise qbs and Pryor isn’t anything to worry about. Raiders get their Franchise QB.
2. Jaguars: Jadeveon Clowney DE South Carolina<--while this pick may seem a bit unorthodox I believe you have to take BPA with need involved. There isn’t a qb I value here outside of Teddy and hes gone so you have to take the Freaky DE to play LEO
3. Bills: CJ Mosley LB Alabama<--Mosleys an athletic LB who should be able to start at SLB or MLB with no problem. Could have went with Lynch but apparently they think their pass rush is good.
4. Titans: Aaron Lynch DE South Florida<--the titans have done very lil to address their DE Spot. They still need to find a pass rusher. Lynch is a very good Pass rusher.
5. Cardinals: Cyrus Kouandijo OT Alabama<--the cardinals need a LT. I feel Kouandijo is a better LT than Matthews at this Point(hes unproven there) and hes more athletic than lewen.
6. Browns: David Fales QB San Jose State<--the browns were rumored to have thought about taking Geno smith. They get a real qb here and take the most accurate passer in college last year.
7. Rams: Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M<--not many needs outside of Oline so they take Jake Matthews and get a franchise RT and Possible LT down the line when they get rid of Long.
8. Chiefs: Marqise Lee WR USC<--the chiefs could go a few different ways here but ultimately adding a wr to pair with Bowe will be the best for Alex Smith.
9. Chargers: Anthony Barr OLB UCLA<--again a slightly difficult choice with 4 good players for their defense. Barr adds the pass rusher they really need.
10. Lions: Taylor Lewen OT Michigan<--im surprised they didn’t address tackle this year. Lewen is BPA here.
11. Panthers: Sammy Watkins WR Clemson<--steve smith isn’t going to be around forever. Watkins is a good playmaking wr.
12. Dolphins: Bradley Roby CB Ohio State<--so they added Jamar taylor to play CB but they need 2 starters so they take Roby to be that guy.
13. Buccaneers: Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE Washington<--they could use a good Playmaking te.
14. Vikings: Tahj Boyd QB Clemson<--ponder isn’t an nfl starting qb material. Boyd gives them the potential qb they need.
15. Colts: Kyle Van Noy OLB BYU<--again a tough choice with 4 very good defenders for the defense available. Van Noy can rush, cover and play the run well and mathis isn’t a spring chicken. Walden isn’t a pass rush threat and werner(is seemingly to me a square peg in a round hole). Even if werner is a good OLB they could play Van Noy Inside I believe.
16. Eagles: Stephen Tuitt DE Notre Dame<--they get a steal in the best 3-4 end in the draft. A very good pass rusher for a 3-4 end.
17. Jets: Louis Nix NG Notre Dame<--the jets could go a few directions but they don’t seem to have a NT on the roster. To me they look like they might be transitioning to the 4-3 where it better suits their defenseive linemen but for now ill stick with the 3-4 and Nix is a very good NT.
18. Bears: Jason Verrett CB TCU<--they look very much they will need a cb and verrett is a pretty good one.
19. Cowboys: Antonio Richardson OT Tennessee<--maybe its this year they replace Doug Free.
20. Rams from Redskins: De'Anthony Thomas RB Oregon<--not many needs and a lack of an established back. Imagine the DCs trying to scheme to contain both Austin and Thomas. I wouldn’t want to be in that division.
21. Bengals: Morgan Breslin DE USC<--dunlap and Johnson are scheduled Free agents to my knowledge. Its uncertain if they can retain both so they add breslin who should be able to keep the pressure on qbs.
22. Giants: Christian Jones OLB FSU<--jones is a good LB who should add some Zip to the pass rusher from a LB position.
23. Ravens: Adrian Hubbard OLB Alabama<--so they have Doom and Suggs and not much else in the pass rusher department. Suggs and Doom aren’t getting much younger. Hubbard will develop under them and provide a good rush to give them a break.
24. Saints: Trent Murphy DE Stanford<--they best 3-4 Player left on the board and they could use help still with it.
25. Steelers: Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers<--brown and sanders isn’t really attractive as a wr corps to me. Rumored to be adding breaston but still doesn’t do much. Colemen gives them a big wr to pair with the elusive brown.
26. Texans: Dominque Easley DT/DE Florida<--whether he plays End or NT for them he simply is BPA. The Texans don’t have man holes outside of NT.
27. Falcons: Colt Lyerla TE Oregon<--toilio is a good Blocker and redzone guy. Lyerla is more of an athletic Seam stretcher that seems to be popular.
28. Packers: Ryan Shazier ILB Ohio State<--a bit undersized but speedy should make a good ILB for them.
29. Seahawks: David Yankey OT Stanford<--their rt is pretty bad from wat ive heard. Not many needs so they add yankey who can play Guard or RT and possibley LT.
30. Patriots: Loucheiz Purifoy CB Florida<--the patriots still could use more secondary talent. They seem to love UF players so they grab the lengthy 2 way player.
31. 49ers: Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma<--don’t see more dline talent for them so they add colvin to bolster the cb.
32. Broncos: Timmy Jernigan DT FSU<--since they are planning to play Wolfe at DE they seem to have a bit of a need at DT. Hes also close to BPA so its pretty good value.
dont complain about the order. its just how it came from a place and then i adjusted it for the playoffs.