Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

From a Celtics fan Congrats on winning the Series against Boston

I'll admit I wasn't expecting Boston to win two games after being down 0-3. But the better team won good luck in the next round.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    thanks my dude

vCash
    Scary as you guys made it.....thanks

vCash
    Thanks, for not being like the peep in the main forum
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    A great team in their twilight gave us Knick fans serious agita. As much as I have hated them over the years, the Celts are one of the very best franchises in any sport.

vCash
    BTW who do you guys play next? I had the Knick vs Heat since the start of the season, in the Eastern Finals. Please don't get mad but I have the Heat winning in 7. And in the west I had The Spurs vs the Clippers lol, now I may have to change it to either the Thunder or Grizzlies? Anyways I believe were gonna see a Heat vs Spurs finals with the Spurs taking it all in 7.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    BTW who do you guys play next? I had the Knick vs Heat since the start of the season, in the Eastern Finals. Please don't get mad but I have the Heat winning in 7. And in the west I had The Spurs vs the Clippers lol, now I may have to change it to either the Thunder or Grizzlies? Anyways I believe were gonna see a Heat vs Spurs finals with the Spurs taking it all in 7.
    We play the Pacers next on Sunday. Time TBD
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    Thanks, for not being like the peep in the main forum
    No problem after losing SB 42a few years ago, games like this are nothing lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    We play the Pacers next on Sunday. Time TBD
    Thanks that should be a good series. I don't know who will win but I wouldn't be surprise if it goes to 6 or 7 games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Scary as you guys made it.....thanks
    I'm surprised too but I sometimes wonder how good the C's would of been if they, played Miami? For some reason boston always give Miami fits.

vCash
    Thanks dude! Celtics showed they are still VERY good even with the injuries.

i7 3770k 16gb DDR3 GTX 780

vCash
    Cant believe they had that much in the tank without Rondo, shouldnt have been that low a seed to begin with whew
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

vCash
    Classy post TY. Celtics played tough for then whole series.

vCash
    Thanks a lot.

vCash
    Classy

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast