Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Jays Support Group

hi my name is statquo

*Hello statquo*

i've been a lifelong jays fan and after a lot of anticipation for the 2013 season and the possibility of tasting relevance, my dream has been kicked, punched and beaten without mercy, with absolute so fight back. i just can't do it anymore. slow pitch defense, 6 years old t-ball hitting, and senior circuit pitching has got me tossing and turning awake at night, not focusing at work, and my girlfriend thinks i'm depressed with her. I've also developed spontaneous anger issues, which I'm suspecting comes from the moments when the Jays score rare runs, only for Mark Buerhle or whoever is starting to cough up the runs the next half inning.

I've thought about just leaving it all, but its just too hard. so i've decided to start the Blue Jays Support Group for all the soldiers out there who had big dreams of a winning season and anyone with the same symptoms and feelings I'm going through. Just remember you're not alone. I hope to see you here during game days to help your fellow Jays fans through these dark, depressing times, and help each other back to their feet.

God bless.

vCash
    As much as I'd like to care it's baseball. Summer is finally here and there are a million other things to do than worry about the Jays.

Now if we were talking NFL football it would be a completely different story.

I like the Jays, but baseball has always been one of those things I watch because there are no other sports going on at the time.

If they win - great. If they lose I don't really care.

vCash
    in all honesty, it's just another year of blue jays baseball. we've been irrelevant for so long that it doesn't really bother me. i'm just proud that the organization made a real concerted effort to get out of the middle of the road and go for it, can't ask for anything more.

something wasn't right though, it felt like the grand-build up of alex's vision came to a culmination too quickly, it would have been more fun if we had sold off bautista, ee, morrow and romero for stud specs, collected top draft picks for a few years then let lawire, the big 3, hech, hutch, darnaud and our other youngin's mould naturally (rays and a's style), imo of course. i'm still happy they did something though and it could get better, can't win in the middle of the road.

vCash
    I see this year as almost lost unless we do something big here in the next 10-15 games, but I do believe next year we will be looked at like giant failures with no chance and AA makes a couple tweaks and we will be a solid contender.

vCash
    Every June my buddies and I go to a Jays game for my friends birthday and party afterwards.

This year I'm going to try and convince him to do something else or go straight to the part where we party ie no baseball involved.

vCash
    Heres a common saying us jays fans are used to:

"Theres always next year"

It looks like this applies to this season

vCash
    It's alright to cry in the jays support group. We don't judge.

vCash
    next year maybe

vCash
    I really feel like JP is the only guy on this team that is sick of the losing and is trying to do something about it. Even Lawrie just doesn't seem to care all that much. This team is so frustrating

vCash
    The Jays came back from a 7-0 deficit tonight against the a team that they are snakebitten against. I want to see the Jays continue to play with this resiliance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boilerguy2412 View Post
    I really feel like JP is the only guy on this team that is sick of the losing and is trying to do something about it. Even Lawrie just doesn't seem to care all that much. This team is so frustrating
    what a timely revelation by one of our newest members.

it was really an emotional rollercoaster today, and right now i dont know whether to cry or channel this energy into something productive. mark buehrle continues to haunt me and bring up negative emotion, but i'm feeling real good right now.

"today was a good day"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    what a timely revelation by one of our newest members.

it was really an emotional rollercoaster today, and right now i dont know whether to cry or channel this energy into something productive. mark buehrle continues to haunt me and bring up negative emotion, but i'm feeling real good right now.

"today was a good day"
    Keep coming back

vCash
    I feel better today than yesterday, and hope to feel better tomorrow than I feel today.

vCash
    Well things have gotten worse lately. Ricky didn't last and then the rest of the rotation went on the DL. I guess what I'm sayin is I've relapsed. I need a shoulder to cry on.

vCash
    wow... people quit on the team pretty quick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast