Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Wow. (Indian Broadcasters bashing the Jays)

"Blue Jays Cant lose enough"

Wow, I cant believe the way these guys are bashing the Jays. The cleveland indian broadcasters, wow. Im appauled by these guys. Take a listen

http://blogs.thescore.com/djf/2013/0...o-broadcaster/

vCash
    Buck the outstanding television broadcaster martinez

vCash
    The Farrell part is the best part of it. The irony of calling Canadians arrogant is just...amazing. They pointed out something pretty damn funny as well, they talk about the Jays trying to buy a title when the Indians outspent every team this past off-season. Yes, we're smug. Morons.

vCash
    well this is what happens when you overrate the **** outta a team. Everybody was saying we are going to win the world series.. we are not even going to make the playoffs so obv we look like a joke and ppl are gonna bash.

vCash
    They can go to hell! wait, they are in Cleveland....already there!

vCash
    Some of what they said is actually true. A member of the Blue Jyas organization did say they would be in the World Series twice in the next few years. That is pretty arrogant considering they never even started the season when the comment was made.

vCash
    Some of what they said is actually true. A member of the Blue Jays organization did say they would be in the World Series twice in the next few years. That is pretty arrogant considering they never even started the season when the comment was made.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobmarley View Post
    Some of what they said is actually true. A member of the Blue Jyas organization did say they would be in the World Series twice in the next few years. That is pretty arrogant considering they never even started the season when the comment was made.
    There’s nothing wrong with having that kind of swagger. On paper we did have a great team and why can’t you be positive about your team’s outlook. Most of the American teams do it anyways. If Indians acquired enough elite players on paper, they would have had the same arrogant attitude. They just don’t like it cuz this is coming from Canada. Some of the stuff they said don’t even make sense. John Farrell ditches the team to go join his dream team and he is the victim? Give me a break!

vCash
    These guys must be John Farrell's romantic interests.
    REALLY, Farrell is the innocent one EH!!!
    WAY off base.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    There’s nothing wrong with having that kind of swagger. On paper we did have a great team and why can’t you be positive about your team’s outlook. Most of the American teams do it anyways. If Indians acquired enough elite players on paper, they would have had the same arrogant attitude. They just don’t like it cuz this is coming from Canada. Some of the stuff they said don’t even make sense. John Farrell ditches the team to go join his dream team and he is the victim? Give me a break!

The stuff about John Farrell they are way off, I can't stand that guy.There is nothing wrong about being confident , but saying your going to win the World Series is going too far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobmarley View Post
    The stuff about John Farrell they are way off, I can't stand that guy.There is nothing wrong about being confident , but saying your going to win the World Series is going too far.
    I guess that person was overzealous. Anyways, I can care less about these guys in Cleveland. The problem is we are sucking so much that people are having fun at our team's expense:-(

vCash
    It is getting embarrassing.

vCash
    The smug attitude.

vCash
    Our team was a bit over rated. However, i dont think anyone saw EVERY SINGLE PLAYER on the Jays roster - with a few exceptions - under performing.

vCash
    Ya, I'd say we had some swagger! This is either going to turn around and we can get it back, or it will be a terrible mis-read as to just how good the guys we brought in were and AA have some serious ***** to kiss to keep his job.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast