Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash

Arod cleared to resume Baseball activities

Still saying after all star break but I think that could change depending on how fast he gets back into shape

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/stor...all-activities

vCash
    *applies cream*

vCash
    What's A Rod?
    New York Yankees
    FC Bayern Munchen

Bundesliga: Wins- 25 / Draw- 3 / Loss- 2
    DFB-Pokal-Wins- 5 / Loss- 0 Finals vs Borussia Dortmund
    Champions League- Semi-Finals vs. Real Madrid.

1st Leg- April 23rd in Madrid.
    2nd Leg- April 29th in Munich.

vCash
    Rich and handsome. Like Leo.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Jake. Future Buffet Champion and New Leo ManCrush.

vCash
    Cue the MLB to ramp up their investigation so they can suspend him as soon as he can come back.
    The Beginning of a Dynasty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marques24kobe View Post
    Cue the MLB to ramp up their investigation so they can suspend him as soon as he can come back.
    As long as they suspend Braun also..
    When I found out Nunez got traded!

vCash
    So he's cleared too start taking steroids again??

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Latest report is that Arod was sitting on a deer antler to bury it in his arse because he heard that his rectum would absorb the small hgh precursors more effectively and more quickly than his mouth or stomach

vCash
    U guys really think that most of these athletes aren't taking some kind of PEDs? For baseball players we expect them to play and perform at super human levels for 162 games a yr plus the playoffs. Plus most of the movements baseball players, especially pitchers make are incredibly hard on the body and can easily cause serious long term damage. Its not like all these guys are 25 and have all the energy, testosterone and hgh thats naturally created in the body anymore. Their 30, 35 plus with the same expectations, huge contracts and tons of pressure to perform hanging over their head every yr, the real kicker is we pay them huge dollars over long periods of time if they put up those super human numbers.

Baseball was not nearly as exciting when pitchers threw in the high 80s to low 90's and the big bats hit 25-30 hrs a yr. I think their are alot of guys that do play the game clean but to think that as many are clean as the MLB would like us to believe is naive at best. The MLB might say their doing everything to make sure the game is clean publicly but they make way more money when guys hit 40-50 hrs and hit triple digits on the guns.

If u think Balco and the Miami clinic are the only ones out their making stuff that can't be detected your nuts. Athletes from all sports have the money to get a hold of designer PEDs and its in their advantage to take them. The truth about steroids and especially growth hormones is they can't be tested for until they have a sample of the actual product, just like the cream and the clear.

I maybe cynical but thats just my opinion. As far as Arod i'd love to get him back and at full strength ASAP, i really don't care how he does it.

vCash
    hopefully he has a set back and just goes away
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    who - Not A-ROID

vCash
    I don't care if he is on whatever PED/Steroid as long as he is back to work and performs like he did to get that huge contract I'm in. We need his bat in the lineup.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bf/Odb_welfare.jpg

vCash
    Get him back on the juice and let's do this thing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    U guys really think that most of these athletes aren't taking some kind of PEDs? For baseball players we expect them to play and perform at super human levels for 162 games a yr plus the playoffs. Plus most of the movements baseball players, especially pitchers make are incredibly hard on the body and can easily cause serious long term damage. Its not like all these guys are 25 and have all the energy, testosterone and hgh thats naturally created in the body anymore. Their 30, 35 plus with the same expectations, huge contracts and tons of pressure to perform hanging over their head every yr, the real kicker is we pay them huge dollars over long periods of time if they put up those super human numbers.

Baseball was not nearly as exciting when pitchers threw in the high 80s to low 90's and the big bats hit 25-30 hrs a yr. I think their are alot of guys that do play the game clean but to think that as many are clean as the MLB would like us to believe is naive at best. The MLB might say their doing everything to make sure the game is clean publicly but they make way more money when guys hit 40-50 hrs and hit triple digits on the guns.

If u think Balco and the Miami clinic are the only ones out their making stuff that can't be detected your nuts. Athletes from all sports have the money to get a hold of designer PEDs and its in their advantage to take them. The truth about steroids and especially growth hormones is they can't be tested for until they have a sample of the actual product, just like the cream and the clear.

I maybe cynical but thats just my opinion. As far as Arod i'd love to get him back and at full strength ASAP, i really don't care how he does it.
    I read an article posted by an MMA fighter talking about steroids in the fight world. His opinion was that they needed to be legalized to level the playing field. He explained that in a sport where the salaries can be so vastly different, the stars can afford the undetectable PEDS, which everyone knows they're out there, but the guys makes $8k to show and 8k to win only can afford the cheaper stuff, which makes getting caught a much more likely possibility.

vCash
    Handsome.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Jake. Future Buffet Champion and New Leo ManCrush.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast