Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Royce White Talks trash to KD and the Thunder through Twitter

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013...a-city-thunder

This guy can't be serious, can he?

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    I don't think it was necessarily trash talking by saying they're (OKC) looking shaky.

As Mike D'Antoni would say "He's a fan"

vCash
    Royce White acts as if someone cares. Get off Twitter lumpy and do something to improve yourself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    I don't think it was necessarily trash talking by saying they're (OKC) looking shaky.

As Mike D'Antoni would say "He's a fan"
    he direct messaged Durant.

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    he direct messaged Durant.
    Right I saw that

"@KDTrey5... Y'all are looking SHAAAKYY BAAABYY."
    Idk, just doesn't seem like trash talk to me. Maybe it's just me Like I said, he's pretty much just a fan now, having not played 1 minute of NBA time.

vCash
    KD should've told him that he'd fly him to the game if he wanted to come.
    Perfection.

vCash
    i guess he's trying to get back into the good graces of the Houston Rockets? i don't know
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    I really hope he grows up and makes the most of the God-given talent he has been blessed with. I understand the struggles of anxiety, as I have anxiety as well and understand how debilitating it can be, but he is really exhibiting a poor attitude this season. I hope for him the best, but that shows a lack of class the way he talked to KD.

vCash
    Right I saw that

Idk, just doesn't seem like trash talk to me. Maybe it's just me Like I said, he's pretty much just a fan now, having not played 1 minute of NBA time.

I see what your saying, and I would probably tend to agree in most circumstances. But in this instance White is just being a punk. Maybe if it was a team that wasn't playing the Rockets it wouldn't rub me the wrong way so much, but it's almost like he is trying to associate himself with them now after all of his outlandish behavior.

vCash
    wow this guy sucks more and more each day.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    I see what your saying, and I would probably tend to agree in most circumstances. But in this instance White is just being a punk. Maybe if it was a team that wasn't playing the Rockets it wouldn't rub me the wrong way so much, but it's almost like he is trying to associate himself with them now after all of his outlandish behavior.
    Yea, I can see that side of it too. But he's not 1 to keep stuff to himself. KD probably won't even address it and give him any more recognition than he's getting.

vCash
    Yea, I can see that side of it too. But he's not 1 to keep stuff to himself. KD probably won't even address it and give him any more recognition than he's getting.
    I definitely dont think Durant will acknowledge it. Just makes me wonder whether this guy has anxiety disorder or has just plain lost his freaking mind to think that this is acceptable from him.

vCash
    Out of all the people that should not be talking ****, Royce White is at the top of the list.

vCash
    Definitely face-palm worthy. Durant should say, "You're looking shaky baby....when you have to get on a plane."

vCash
    KD could have just replied "You'd know all about being 'shaky' skipping games and not showing up to practices, wouldn't ya?"

Royce is a scrub with nothing but time on his hands, and a shaaaaaaky lawsuit threat pending if he gets dropped by the Rockets - nothing more.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast