Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Corbin or Hornacek

News is swirling that Horny is interviewing for both the Philly HC Job and the Phoenix HC Job. The real question is should we let him leave? Would you keep Corbin and let Horny walk or fire Corbin and hire Horny?

I choose the offensive mind and shooting coach of Hornacek! FIRE CORBIN!

vCash
    No way jazz fire Corbin. Listen to every interview Lindsey has given its not going to happen.

vCash
    I trust Lindsey. No real reason other than his track record with the Spurs. But... doesn't Hornaceck just have the feel as a players coach. Maybe a little Doc Rivers in him.

vCash
    hornaceck hasn't coached a game yet. Of course you would choose corbin

vCash
    Corbin isnt going anywhere next year. But after next year, depending on performance, we can probably talk about coaching again
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Yep, for now Corbin is here. No need in discussing coaching changes anymore. Next year is critical for him however.

Rippin' lips son!!

vCash
    corbin's staying and we shouldn't let horny go anywhere. ever, lol.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Putting aside any opinions about Corbin, why would Hornacek be considered an upgrade? Sure it's a toss up because he hasn't been in that position before, but it makes zero sense to think that if Corbin (who coached under Sloan and is his successor) isn't getting the job done, then we should replace him with another former player, assistant coach, from within the organization. As much as I love Horny, if they decide to replace Corbin I would really hope they look and think outside the box.