Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Idzik Starting To Clean House

Jets are not renewing the contracts of asst. director of college scouting Mike Davis and area scout Joe Bommarito, per sources. #nyj

Tough people are losing theri jobs but good to see Idzik will bring his own people in. I'm thinking Terry Bradway will be on that list to. He couldn't really do anything this year with the combine in February and players pro days plus the draft right after. But this is good to see new blood in town with new ideas.

vCash
    I am one who thinks our staff is better than most people think. A lot of teams miss on a lot of picks, even though we have obviously has some bad ones. We definitely can improve in the scouting department though. So I am excited for a change as well. Just hope our GM brings in the right people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    I am one who thinks our staff is better than most people think. A lot of teams miss on a lot of picks, even though we have obviously has some bad ones. We definitely can improve in the scouting department though. So I am excited for a change as well. Just hope our GM brings in the right people.
    Some ways I agree, but for the most part I don't. Idzik needs his staff. They will better understand what the jets are after.

PSD"S JETS FORUM SURVIVOR LEAGUE CHAMPION 2013

vCash
    I agree with that. I just mean that people act like our scouts have gotten us a bunch of 14 year old girls, when they have had some solid picks as well.

Idzik absolutely should mold this team the way he sees fit. I hate when a guy gets a job and is immediately handcuffed.

vCash
    I hope he brings people over from Seattle. That's a scouting staff I want to raid.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    I agree with that. I just mean that people act like our scouts have gotten us a bunch of 14 year old girls, when they have had some solid picks as well.

Idzik absolutely should mold this team the way he sees fit. I hate when a guy gets a job and is immediately handcuffed.
    People do and its a shame. They got us some solid picks like a Revis, Mangold and Wilkerson

We didn't see personal changes because they were already in draft mode. Now is the perfect time for personal changes so Idzik can feel comfortable and know he has his men working for him.

PSD"S JETS FORUM SURVIVOR LEAGUE CHAMPION 2013

vCash
    He's GM now. If we see a decline in production from the prospects he drafts, it's on him and his people now. Show us what you got, Idzik.

TATAR SAUCE