Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Expectations for Sam Bradford this season?

Just wondering what people expect from Bradford this season. Can Bradford lift the Rams into NFC West contention?

The Rams have done a lot to help him out this season. Upgraded the offensive line with Jake Long. Added offensive weapons in Stedman Bailey, Tavon Austin, and Jared Cook as well. I'll be paying attention to see how everything plays out, they have definitely made some good moves to help Bradford.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    This is the big year for him IMO. If he struggles, he'll go into next season with questions surrounding his job security.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    It's not a make or break year for him by any means but he must continue to show signs of improvement and not regress. He's kind of in the same boat as Christian Ponder...give them some weapons to work with first then pass your judgement. Remember it took Eli I think until year 5 to really have a break out year. Some QB's just develop differently.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Boom or bust for him. Got him protection and offensive weapons. No reason for him to fail. Record could be bad but as long as he does well he will be fine. But if he struggles there will be talk of moving on or bringing in young talent next offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    It's not a make or break year for him by any means but he must continue to show signs of improvement and not regress. He's kind of in the same boat as Christian Ponder...give them some weapons to work with first then pass your judgement. Remember it took Eli I think until year 5 to really have a break out year. Some QB's just develop differently.
    I would agree but with the recent emergence of great QBs coming on quickly I think this might be it for him to be brutally honest. I think they should give him more time but if he sucks this year or is mediocre they will go in another direction and I honestly cant blame them for it

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    I don't think this is his make or break year but if he doesn't show a lot, next year will be. If he struggles or doesn't progress well enough, there will be a lot of talk about competition being brought in for him next offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    High expectations, they got Austin and Bailey but they also got Zac Stacy who was one of my favorite backs in the draft, and Jones was my favorite C also, along with Jake Long one of the top LTs
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 05-01-2013 at 05:46 PM.

vCash
    Don't forget Jake Long

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Don't forget Jake Long
    fixed lol

vCash
    I think Bradford could be at Matt Ryan's level with the right help. Never a top three, but in the discussion for top five.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    fixed lol
    Damn right muvvvvvva fuggggggga (too much californication)

vCash
    I have been waiting for Bradford to break out, I think this has got to be his year to do it or he'll start getting questioned even more. That is a tough division, so I don't expect him/them to make the playoffs, but I expect them to be above .500 and in large part because of better play from Bradford.
    Save the kittens, ignore sbs' posts
    Red Sox hater since 10/2011

It is anyway, not anyways.

vCash
    Needs to have a great year. Good rookie year, okay last year. They have a lot of talent... now or never.

vCash
    Yeah as a Rams fan we're all really looking for him to take a step forward. We've got some weapons now in Givens, Cook, and Austin, along with what should be a very good offensive line. I've got complete confidence in Sam though. I think he's played well considering his circumstances, and his development was extremely stunted in year 2 unfortunately. He's finally going to have the same offensive coordinator for 2 years straight which should help immensely as well.

vCash
    IDK, he was looked at as a potential star after his first year then just stayed stagnant. He got some help in Long and Austin. But they also lost their best player in Jackson and his favorite target in Amendola. I can't see him doing any better than 20-23 TD's and 3,500 yards. Unless they start playing Lions ball that is, even then I don't see him being efficient.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast