Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Playoff Tracker

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    La Mirada, CA
    Posts
    1,286
    vCash
    1500

    Playoff Tracker

    Thought we should have a thread just to track where we are in the playoffs from now till the end of the year. Also, to follow how other teams in the AL West do on a nightly basis and if we gain ground. Feel free to close this if we are 25 games back by the end of June because I doubt anyone will care anymore. Right now we are 9-17.

    8 games back in the AL West.
    6.5 games back in the AL Wild Card.

    *3rd worst record in the major leagues. Way to make that 160 million worth it fellas! We got a real team here.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    La Mirada/DC
    Posts
    614
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GetShrutedOn View Post
    Thought we should have a thread just to track where we are in the playoffs from now till the end of the year. Also, to follow how other teams in the AL West do on a nightly basis and if we gain ground. Feel free to close this if we are 25 games back by the end of June because I doubt anyone will care anymore. Right now we are 9-17.

    8 games back in the AL West.
    6.5 games back in the AL Wild Card.

    *3rd worst record in the major leagues. Way to make that 160 million worth it fellas! We got a real team here.
    I'm predicting double digit deficits in both categories by the end of May.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    La Mirada, CA
    Posts
    1,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JEbin View Post
    I'm predicting double digit deficits in both categories by the end of May.
    I'm gonna make you wear your *** for a hat, boy. When you come back home in two weeks, watch your back.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    La Mirada/DC
    Posts
    614
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GetShrutedOn View Post
    I'm gonna make you wear your *** for a hat, boy. When you come back home in two weeks, watch your back.
    Bring it *****! In all seriousness, Angels will probably turn it around at some point. Hopefully it won't be too late at that point.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,310
    vCash
    1500
    PLayoffs? DOnt talk about playoffs? YOu kidding me ? playoffs? i just hope we can win a game!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •