Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Playoff Tracker

vCash

Playoff Tracker

Thought we should have a thread just to track where we are in the playoffs from now till the end of the year. Also, to follow how other teams in the AL West do on a nightly basis and if we gain ground. Feel free to close this if we are 25 games back by the end of June because I doubt anyone will care anymore. Right now we are 9-17.

8 games back in the AL West.
    6.5 games back in the AL Wild Card.

*3rd worst record in the major leagues. Way to make that 160 million worth it fellas! We got a real team here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GetShrutedOn View Post
    Thought we should have a thread just to track where we are in the playoffs from now till the end of the year. Also, to follow how other teams in the AL West do on a nightly basis and if we gain ground. Feel free to close this if we are 25 games back by the end of June because I doubt anyone will care anymore. Right now we are 9-17.

8 games back in the AL West.
    6.5 games back in the AL Wild Card.

*3rd worst record in the major leagues. Way to make that 160 million worth it fellas! We got a real team here.
    I'm predicting double digit deficits in both categories by the end of May.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEbin View Post
    I'm predicting double digit deficits in both categories by the end of May.
    I'm gonna make you wear your *** for a hat, boy. When you come back home in two weeks, watch your back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GetShrutedOn View Post
    I'm gonna make you wear your *** for a hat, boy. When you come back home in two weeks, watch your back.
    Bring it *****! In all seriousness, Angels will probably turn it around at some point. Hopefully it won't be too late at that point.

vCash
    PLayoffs? DOnt talk about playoffs? YOu kidding me ? playoffs? i just hope we can win a game!!!