Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Remember When.....

...Hansen and Ballmer wouldn't be denied of a franchise?? That their wallets were just too big to pass up??

Post all you "Remember When's" in here.

HERE WE STAY!!!!!

vCash
    Remember when WOJ on twitter at the goal line and it's 1st and goal hahaha what a D-BAG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by i'myourdaddy View Post
    Remember when WOJ on twitter at the goal line and it's 1st and goal hahaha what a D-BAG.
    I hate Woj. Always have.

vCash
    Im just copy pastin my ish...i love all yall

Remember when we were too stupid? Remember when we were all naive? Remember when it was all a pipe dream? Remember when it was first and goal on the 1? Remember when the Maloofs agreement was binding? Remember when we had no chance? Remember when our owners didnt have deep enough pockets? Remember when we couldnt get an arena plan? Remember when Seattles arena plan was further along than ours? Do you remember that Seattle's market was more viable? Do you remember that Seattle's TV deal was more lucrative? Remember when CMD was a loser for going on the Playing to Win Tour? Remember when Here We Buy was just 10,000 compared to Seattle's 44,000? Remember when we played our last game in Sacramento on 3 different occasions? Do you guys remember all that?

Here We Are. Here We Stay.

P.S. love seeing Seattle fans squirm all over these forums and comments sections of articles. Same dudes who had a ton to say before.

vCash
    I remember when the seattle posters told us they had a better everything, ouwhhh wait, they still do in the nba form.

vCash
    I remember when I went off on those trolls and threw out a SAC-RA-MEN-TO da da dada da, and one of em said that he wanted to slit his wrists. Ohwwww.. by the way, I had to go off on those dumb morons again. And again, the chant had to make it's return! That was great.

vCash
    Remember when we all shed tears of sadness when the Magoof/Hansen deal was initially reported?

Remember when we all shed tears of happiness when the NBA relocation committee rejected Seattle?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Remember when I told you that this news (the whole relocation to Seattle) is dead news and the Kings are going to stay.xD v (someone said to me that that was the most optimistic thing that I have ever posted.)

vCash
    Remember when my ride was a countor and worked at the Bell on Folsom bvld near 59 th.? When I loved my Kings. Well, maybe you don't, but I do! Some things change and somethings NEVER change! KINGS till I die!
    Last edited by sneak; 05-01-2013 at 10:38 PM.