Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Gustavo Ayon

vCash

Post Gustavo Ayon

I just read he wants the Bucks to pick up his team option. The reports after the trade where he mentioned wants to play over seas was fabricated. He never talked to any of them papers.

vCash
    Bring him back. He is our thug. I would take Ayon over Udoh any day. Udoh needs a change of scenery, he played like a blind rabbit in the paint this season. He couldn't box out Earl Boykins if Jigsaw had him in a trap where his life depended on it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBuck View Post
    Bring him back. He is our thug. I would take Ayon over Udoh any day. Udoh needs a change of scenery, he played like a blind rabbit in the paint this season. He couldn't box out Earl Boykins if Jigsaw had him in a trap where his life depended on it.
    i think Udoh is the better player and will have a better career but Ayon proved this season when he plays hes going to hustle and can do multiple things on different nights....

Maybe we could swing Udoh for a mid first? i think thats a fair value to look for in trade considering this draft class seems to be weak and Udohs potential.... would prob save some money by having Ayon instead of Udoh at least i would think that would be the case but both are on rookie deals IIRC.... could possibly turn Udoh into Franklin,Burks or someone along those lines.... I wouldnt mind because our back up C is only going to play 10-17 min a night. (or at least should) provided Larry can stay Healthy and out of foul trouble!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)