Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Travis Frederick 'Extreme Nastiness!'

Dallas Cowboys' Travis Fredrick broke teammates' arms

This is what I'm talking about! This pick looks like a reach now, but these "draft experts" are going to act like they knew he was going to be a beast in a few years. This is something our team needs, nastiness! Gotta love Wisconsin offensive lineman.

vCash
    8 offensive lineman got taken in the 1st twenty picks. No one knew Justin Pugh and Kyle Long was going to be taken in the 1st round, so I can understand why they didn't believe Frederick was going to last into pick 47. It's a reach, but so was the Giants and Bears picks. No one is criticizing the Giants and Bears, because they're not the Cowboys. People love to hate on the Cowboys. Let's just hope this pick ends up being the right move in the future. Have to wait at least 2-3 years, and see how things workout.

vCash
    Frederick will be better in the end then Pugh and Long
    DALLAS COWBOYS 2-1 (BIG YEAR COMING FOR DEFENSE)

Mavs 0-0
    Monta Ellis + Dirk + Calderon + Rick = Best Monta you will see

vCash
    Is it just me, or does Frederick look like a member of Duck Dynasty?

vCash
    On whether Frederick has a nasty streak:
    "Unfortunately, he has an extreme nastiness. I had to get on him a few of times. He broke a couple guysí arms and wrists by throwing them down on the ground and whacking them a little bit after the play, on our own team. Ö There were a couple players this year in our league, Michigan State, Illinois, had some premier defensive tackles over the years and he took a lot of pride when he had the face-to-face competition with those guys."

On where he thought Frederick would be picked:
    "Iím probably an optimist. I thought both him and Monte Ball both had a chance to go in the first round. Ö We had a guy that the Cowboys took in the seventh a couple years back that couldnít even start for us and he started for them as a rookie. Just the reputation we built there is one I want to continue."
    "The other thing I think people lose sight of, you want this immediate impact, the one thing I think that Travis will bring is heís going to be a player in the league for a long time. Heís extremely physical, heís a hard worker, heís mentally tough, heís not going to be a primma donna thatís one and done in the first contract, or two or three years. I could see this guy playing in the NFL for a very long time."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Romo2Bryant View Post
    8 offensive lineman got taken in the 1st twenty picks. No one knew Justin Pugh and Kyle Long was going to be taken in the 1st round, so I can understand why they didn't believe Frederick was going to last into pick 47. It's a reach, but so was the Giants and Bears picks. No one is criticizing the Giants and Bears, because they're not the Cowboys. People love to hate on the Cowboys. Let's just hope this pick ends up being the right move in the future. Have to wait at least 2-3 years, and see how things workout.
    Not true my friend. Fans of both the Giants and Bears are crushing them on their picks. It just so happens that the Cowboys have been licking windows for years in the draft!

vCash
    Licking their wounds for years? Yeah right, the have been drafting solid since 2010

vCash
    what did we want? a superstar? no. did we want a solid, good starter, who is durable, and we can count on? yes. someone that will come to play every week, do his job, and not create a distraction? yes.
    a big 6'3, 315 pound nasty big ol lineman. a guy that we probally wont mention his name once the season starts, but will get in there, and do his job, and do it well.

thats all i wanted. thats what we got. thank you, i am very happy.

vCash
    im confused.

People wanted an offensive lineman to help protect Romo? Correct?

What is Freddy's weakness? Pass protection

Had he had excellent pass protecting skills he'd of been a clear first rounder, probably top 10 pick.

If you want him as a run blocker he's excellent, pass blocker not so much. If he lacks quickness to block against the pressure then he'll probably do better as a RG.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    im confused.

People wanted an offensive lineman to help protect Romo? Correct?

What is Freddy's weakness? Pass protection

Had he had excellent pass protecting skills he'd of been a clear first rounder, probably top 10 pick.

If you want him as a run blocker he's excellent, pass blocker not so much. If he lacks quickness to block against the pressure then he'll probably do better as a RG.
    He's actually not great against the rush either. He's the slowest rated C in the draft in the last 15 years. This is probably why he has trouble getting to the 2nd level.