Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Stephen Curry best player in 2009 draft class?

Better than Blake imo.

vCash
    No I believe James Harden is.

Then I'll say it's Stephen Curry, then Blake/Holiday.

vCash
    Easily James Harden. Still would take Blake over Curry as well. One good series and a good second half can't put the ankle issues in the past. Especially since he missed games this season and almost was taken out of this game because of his ankle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poleandreel View Post
    Easily James Harden. Still would take Blake over Curry as well. One good series and a good second half can't put the ankle issues in the past. Especially since he missed games this season and almost was taken out of this game because of his ankle.
    Yes I'd rather have Blake too due to his health, but that doesn't make him a better player.

Curry is not just on a playoff run/second half. His first 3 seasons are really great.

vCash

Stephen Curry best player in 2009 draft class?

I would say Harden, but Curry is proving to be one of the best

vCash
    Curry and Harden both came into their own this year. It's a really hard call to make. Curry has been incredible in the post season so far though.

vCash
    what makes Harden the better player?
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    First Tier:
    Calvin Johnson
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Brandon Marshall
    Andre Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Dez Bryant
    Demaryius Thomas
    Michael Crabtree

vCash
    Harden, although Curry is definitely better than Blake.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Curry, Harden & Blake are overrated IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poleandreel View Post
    Curry only missed 4 games this season.

all 3 players are great in their own right. I dont think you can go wrong with Curry, Blake or Harden. Price wise Curry is only making 11 mil a year, his production is ridiculous, and so fun to watch a 6'2 pg take over games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Curry only missed 4 games this season.

all 3 players are great in their own right. I dont think you can go wrong with Curry, Blake or Harden. Price wise Curry is only making 11 mil a year, his production is ridiculous, and so fun to watch a 6'2 pg take over games.
    I completely agree. And I do think Curry is criminally underpaid for the production he can provide. I also never said Curry was only good in the 2nd half/playoffs. He has been good for 3 years and getting rid of Monta was addition by subtraction - they freed curry.

However, just the possibility of his ankle acting up would easily make me take the other 2 over him. But I think Blake was overrated to the point that he became underrated. He improved his offense, defense, and passing. He gets so few shots because that team is stacked. As the only go to guy on a team I could see him averaging 27/14 on 50+% shooting.

And as for Harden, he is durable, big, strong and us unlikely to be easily injured. He is also a great playmaker at the 2 guard position and is an average defender while curry is slightly below average.

vCash
    Don't remind me
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    That was a great draft class.

vCash
    Rubio

kidding

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Harden before Curry.

But for real, can we admire Curry's record he set? He is a POINT GUARD, there aren't plays designed for him to get spot up three point jumpers like shooting guards/small forwards. He gets most of his shots off dribble seperation, pick and rolls, and late shock clock jumpers.

Yes Curry has the ball in his hands more often then Ray, but I believe it was easier for Ray because he didn't have to cross someone up to get his shot.

Curry may be the greatest shooter to ever play the game.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast