Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Guerrier

vCash

Matt Guerrier

Why is this guy used so much really? He is a terrible pitcher, always falls behind, has no stuff, oh yea and BLOWS leads constantly. He has been yet another terrible waste of money by our dipshit GM colletti. I know he is making 4 mil a year or so but he is nothing but a detriment to this team. He should only be allowed in if we are up by 10. I mean those pitches he served up today I could have hit out of the park. And don't get me started on Mattingly taking the kid out with two outs in the 7th and letting Guerrier come back out for the 8th when he served up that hr on a plate. This moron needs to stop worrying about being players friends and do what he is paid to do manage wins. Maybe just venting but I have seen nothing from this Guerrier pos since he's gotten to LA. He is not an MLB pitcher period. Tired of seeing starters do a solid job only to see Mattingly let this ******* in to lose games. I hope games like this don't come back to haunt us.

vCash
    because apparently he and Sellers give Mattingly the best head of his life. lol. Guerrier and Wall shouldnt be in the league. Shows you how pathetic Ned and Don are about calling up our players.

vCash
    is garbage and needs to go.

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    guerrier has sucked

ANOTHER ned colletti FAIL

ppl try to defend colletti but the guy is *** just like the players he signs.

the ones that do pan out is because were lucky NO credit to ned

#fukned

PWEEEG The Gawwd

vCash
    I think Mattingly wanted to be able to keep Kevin Gregg, but because of guerrier's contract could not. I think it is time to dfa guerrier's and bring up withrow.

vCash
    Agree with everything said so far!!! Mattingly is to blame for this one. At the same time- our options are slim in the 6th and 7th innings. I would rather see a position player pitch than Gurrier. ok not really- but don't we have a farm system?

vCash
    I cant bare to watch or listen when he's in. he cant get guys out plain and simple. He's probably tipping his pitches, plus he cant blow it by any one. We need a young fireballer, not a washed up has been set up man for the Twins!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedawgalex View Post
    guerrier has sucked

ANOTHER ned colletti FAIL

ppl try to defend colletti but the guy is *** just like the players he signs.

the ones that do pan out is because were lucky NO credit to ned

#fukned
    couldn't i use the reverse, the ones that don't pan out are unlucky? i mean if were going to judge by luck, it goes both ways and if were going to pin responsibility it goes both ways, i am not defending him, but it's only fair to be consistent with how we judge him.

vCash
    guys we have a ton of injuries to our pitching staff right now, both the staff and the bullpen are thin, it's just one of those things where we have to grin and bear it. At least the offense is coming around, and were going to get hanly back soon.

vCash
    Being up Withrow and Ames and dump wall and guerrier.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    couldn't i use the reverse, the ones that don't pan out are unlucky? i mean if were going to judge by luck, it goes both ways and if were going to pin responsibility it goes both ways, i am not defending him, but it's only fair to be consistent with how we judge him.
    im just not a fan of ned. the guy is clueless

PWEEEG The Gawwd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinBlue View Post
    Being up Withrow and Ames and dump wall and guerrier.
    Bingo. Was just gonna say this
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    I've been saying Ned is a piece of crap for YEARS. He's horrible. Everybody else is slowing beginning to realize it. Hopefully management is a little quicker to see the truth about him. For the kind of money being put into this team, we need a top 25% GM, not a bottom 25%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    I've been saying Ned is a piece of crap for YEARS. He's horrible. Everybody else is slowing beginning to realize it. Hopefully management is a little quicker to see the truth about him. For the kind of money being put into this team, we need a top 25% GM, not a bottom 25%.
    We seriously have to have the worst gm and manager in all of MLB

vCash
    that's fine, but we should be consistent with how we judge im, the hanley trade looks like it's worked out, and the way crawford has played makes me think the boston trade has panned out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast