Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES pryor is not the future

12 60.00%
  • Pryor is the future this QB pick means nothing

8 40.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Does Tyler Wilson pick hush the Pryor fans? Pryor is not the future?

face facts ladies the pick of tyler wilson should prove to raider nation reggie doesn't like pryor and has zero plans involving pryor as the starting qb.

yes or no

vCash
    I'm not gonna vote because it's a three man competetion and may the best man win and i like both quarterbacks.I really don't like flynn though and think he's just a safety blanket.I much rather let either wilson or pryor battle it out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    I'm not gonna vote because it's a three man competetion and may the best man win and i like both quarterbacks.I really don't like flynn though and think he's just a safety blanket.I much rather let either wilson or pryor battle it out.
    If all PSD Raider Fans have their say we will have 3 back ups and no one will start.....

vCash
    Pick a side because all 3 will battle it out this summer.

I personally wanted Tyler Wilson for months, so obviously I'm rooting for him.

But to answer the question:

Tyler Wilson is Reggie/DA's first QB drafted togther and Matt Flynn is a Reggie/Packers player. I don't see what Reggie sees in Pryor because of those facts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    Pick a side because all 3 will battle it out this summer.

I personally wanted Tyler Wilson for months, so obviously I'm rooting for him.

But to answer the question:

Tyler Wilson is Reggie/DA's first QB drafted togther and Matt Flynn is a Reggie/Packers player. I don't see what Reggie sees in Pryor because of those facts.
    I pick whoever gives the TEAM the best chance come September....

vCash
    This a BS troll tread. It's a 3way competition. But the name explains it all. Lmoa.
    Last edited by mal22; 04-28-2013 at 12:46 AM.

vCash
    I think Tyler Wilson is better than Pryor. He lost his coach and his WRs before his senior year but he still had good stats.

vCash
    I want Pryor to win my gut says Flynn.
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    4 QBs to Duke it out.

Don't forget Kyle Padron we picked up via UDFA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post
    4 QBs to Duke it out.

Don't forget Kyle Padron we picked up via UDFA.
    That's just a camp body...

vCash
    Even if flynn start's he's not the long term answer.So are we gonna have a average qb for four year's and then get rid of him at 32 year's old like carson palmer.I'm ok if he start's and manages games this year but we still need that franchise qb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Even if flynn start's he's not the long term answer.So are we gonna have a average qb for four year's and then get rid of him at 32 year's old like carson palmer.I'm ok if he start's and manages games this year but we still need that franchise qb.
    could very well be Tyler Wilson. I like everything about him especially how he isn't afraid to get at his players. I also like how he looks involved on the sidelines. I was sick of seeing russell with his beanie and palmer with the big red mark on his forehead looking lost and confused staring at mid air for no reason.
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    Long time reader, 1st time poster finally decided 2 sign up and give my 2 cents.
    I'm not reading into the selection of Tyler Wilson too much. Haven't really seen him play but think Reggie is covering all angles. Flynn is a vet he believes can carry the team threw this season at worst, if not he can b cut at seasons end with no real loss and no dead money. Pryor has a chance 2 unseat him in the preseason with a couple strong performances which is what I believe is likely 2 occur. If they both fail he will draft another QB early next year and let him and Wilson compete.

vCash
    I'm starting to like wilson more and more.After all those hits he tooked at arkansas the man is tough.He just needs more strength wich is fixable,he has accuracy.A little more work on the mechanics but i mean hear you have a guy who was projected to go in the 2nd to 3rd round but there werent alot of qb hungry teams and alot of scouts say he can be a quality qb,even mckenzie said he can be a solid qb and all they say about pryor is that hes a good athlete.Like both kids.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GR1MMREAPER View Post
    That's just a camp body...
    Kurt Warner and Tom Brady were just "camp bodies" at some point. You just never know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast