Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

IGT - season ending - flys vs sens

Mason in goal

Jason Akeson on his 2nd shift gets a goal. Hahah

Fyers up 1-0

Holy crap this team plays differently with Mason in the net...

And btw our backup defense is better then our orig starting 6 lol

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Loving Mason....

vCash
    I don't care if this game IS essentially meaningless for us...I still don't like losing to the Senaturds.....

vCash
    Steve MotherflippingMASON

vCash
    Wow Mason steals another game.

vCash
    Man Steve Mason looks like the real deal. How ironic would it be if Mason becomes the starter here (and a good one) and Bob is in CBJ? Strange story that would be.
    #ClutchTime

vCash
    Didnt get to see the game. From what i heard though Mason really stole the show again.

Tempered optimism should be the name of the game here with him.

That said you cant help but be impressed with what weve seen to this point.

Hopefully he can keep this up.

vCash
    Mason really quick....and his glove is just NASTY....

Voracek finishes with 22 goals on the year in a shortened season great year!

Lauridsen another solid game, I was pumped to see this kid, and hoping that we would give him a "shot". I have been saying hes very under-rated on hockey future and plays very big.. But in all honesty I couldnt even of predicted how WELL he would of really played I mean DAMN!

Our defense, so a mix matched defense plays better then our starting orig 5/6 go figure

This team like typical Flyers fashion needed time to get the wheels rolling....didnt happen in a shortened season!

vCash
    At least they finished above .500!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Mason really quick....and his glove is just NASTY....

Voracek finishes with 22 goals on the year in a shortened season great year!

Lauridsen another solid game, I was pumped to see this kid, and hoping that we would give him a "shot". I have been saying hes very under-rated on hockey future and plays very big.. But in all honesty I couldnt even of predicted how WELL he would of really played I mean DAMN!

Our defense, so a mix matched defense plays better then our starting orig 5/6 go figure

This team like typical Flyers fashion needed time to get the wheels rolling....didnt happen in a shortened season!
    I strongly believe its not a coincidence that our mix matched defense has been playing much better ever since we aquired Mason.I strongly believe our entire team has been playing much better as a team including the offense simply because as a team they played with confidence as if they did not have to play worring about Bryz and they were able to go back to lavys style of hockey ....... No longer having to compensate for Bryz style of Hockey.....I said why should an entire team have to change how they play in order to compensate for one plyer ? and if this was the case wouldn't it be easier and just smarter to replace that one plyer ?.....So to this I hope to be saying good bye to Bryz !!...

I am a believer in Mason just" wow '"he came to this team and simply took over and it shows in the over all play of the team...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    I agree 100%. Did you see my first post?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    I agree 100%. Did you see my first post?
    I did I was actually commenting more so on the ( our backup defense plays better than the starters part ) Again I agree with you all the way,from what I heard Lavy changed his system to compensate the way Bryz goalied and obviously it was a bust so imagine if we had Bob/Mason from the start and if our backup defense played this good I could only imagine that our starting defense would have been that much better and instead of calling for them to be traded we may have been congratulating them for a job well done ( I may be stretching this a Little ,lol ) and finishing in 2nd place ........I also believe our offense suffered from Bryz,if they didn't need to worry about getting back and helping the goalie they could have been skating and thinking about scoring like they did with Mason....Players confidence in their goalie is huge......

vCash
    I agree totally. They play like the flyers we know or thought with Mason

vCash
    Having a goaltender that knows how to play the puck is excellent. Too much have the Flyers 5 had to clear the puck when having Mason enables that 6th player to help clear the zone and even start a rush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.