Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Off-Season Ideas

Whether we lose to the Bulls or make a magical run to the finals, it's obvious this team needs fixing up. Just getting ahead of myself, so don't think I am writing us off already. I have thought of some moves and was wondering what you all think and whether or not they are good/bad moves or realistic/unrealistic moves. Be brutual....and I'm sure you will be

Trade Hump for Ben Gordon. It's been discussed and makes too much sense for both sides, although it may not happen until mid-season.

Trade MarShoon Brooks and Mirza Teletovic for Wilson Chandler. Very versatile player, good defender, can hit 3s. Not sure if the money works out.

Sign Paul Milsap. Big need...great player to fill PF hole.

Draft Gorgui Dieng. Backup center

Resign Blatche.

Hire Brian Shaw as Head Coach.

Deron Williams/CJ Watson
    Joe Johnson/Ben Gordon (6th man)
    Gerald Wallace/Wilson Chandler
    Paul Milsap/Andray Blatche
    Brook Lopez/Gorgui Dieng

Probably don't have nearly enough money...but just throwing ideas around. With a good coach, this is a very dangerous team if everyone is being utiized correctly.

vCash
    Most important thing is to find a HEAD COACH with a proven Half Court offensive system and that preaches NO TURNOVERS. Although I think Brian Shaw has the potential to be a good NBA coach I dont want an unproven guy

After that we have to develop our Euros. Toko, Mirza and Bogdan can all contribute alot on this team and will be our best chance of landing a quality player via trade.

Marshon Brooks needs to be developed into a 6th man. This Jerry Stackhouse/Keith Bogans Bull **** has to stop.

CJ Watson must be resigned. Tyshawn Taylor is way too raw.

Andray Blatche MUST be resigned and play 30 minutes a night. I dont care if it's off the bench or starting. 30-35 minutes a night is a must.

David West. That is all.
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 04-28-2013 at 10:40 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Most important thing is to find a HEAD COACH with a proven Half Court offensive system and that preaches NO TURNOVERS. Although I think Brian Shaw has the potential to be a good NBA coach I dont want an unproven guy

After that we have to develop our Euros. Toko, Mirza and Bogdan can all contribute alot on this team and will be our best chance of landing a quality player via trade.

Marshon Brooks needs to be developed into a 6th man. This Jerry Stackhouse/Keith Bogans Bull **** has to stop.

CJ Watson must be resigned. Tyshawn Taylor is way too raw.

Andray Blatche MUST be resigned and play 30 minutes a night. I dont care if it's off the bench or starting. 30-35 minutes a night is a must.

David West. That is all.
    no $$ for david west

vCash
    can't sign millsap. no $$

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    no $$ for david west
    We have to get creative same way Knicks did to sign JR Smith and Mavs did to sign Mayo. If we cant go that route we need to use our Euros as trade chips and Humps expiring. I know it's a long shot but I would look into Pau Gasol. I know Lakers are dying to get his $20 Million off the books for next season.
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 04-28-2013 at 12:18 PM.