Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

IGT 7: Philadelphia Phillies vs. New York Mets April 26, 27, 28

Friday, April 26, 7:10 PM EDT, Citi Field

Kyle Kendrick, RHP---Dillon Gee, RHP

1-1, 3.28 ERA---1-3, 5.95 ERA

Phils: Kendrick didn't have his best stuff against the Cardinals on April 21. He needed 113 pitches to get through six innings but managed to post his third straight quality start. He's had 11 quality starts in his past 14 outings dating back to 2012.
    Mets: Gee was cruising along Sunday before walking three of the first four batters he faced in the sixth. Prior to that, he had struck out six Nationals batters and walked none. Gee holds a career 7.75 ERA against the Phillies.

Saturday, April 27, 1:05 PM EDT, Citi Field

Jonathan Pettibone, RHP---Shaun Marcum, RHP

0-0, 3.38 ERA---0-0, -.-- ERA

Phils: He allowed six hits, two runs and struck out six in 5 1/3 innings in his big league debut Monday. No Phillies pitcher had struck out more in his big league debut since Cole Hamels struck out seven in his debut May 12, 2006.
    Mets: Marcum will come off the disabled list to make his Mets debut against the Phillies, after nerve irritation in his neck sidelined him for almost a full month. He last pitched Monday in an extended spring game, tossing five scoreless innings.

Sunday, April 28, 1:10 PM EDT, Citi Field

Cole Hamels, LHP---Jon Niese, LHP

0-3, 5.40 ERA---2-1, 3.81 ERA

Phils: Hamels has a 2.57 ERA (six earned runs in 21 innings) in his last three starts, but no wins to show for it as the Phillies have scored just four runs for him in that stretch. He's started the season 0-3 for the first time in his career.
    Mets: Niese has shown himself to be a solid major league starter over the last few seasons. After a tough loss of their former ace in Santana, Niese and Harvey have made Mets fans forget about the former ace.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

vCash
    the ****ing kendrick baby. Its OVER

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Why do we need 20 million dollar pitchers when we have Kendrick? The Most Valuable Phillie we have had for years and the Goat. Keep laughing at me and I will keep watching him pitch like a mother ****ing Ace... Now with this being said god Hates me and Kendrick will now get hit around in the 7th because of my mouth.

vCash
    I love and hate that kendrick is this good....Love it because well I have seen it for years and hate it because now Amaro will trade him at the deadline and get a ton.

vCash
    So I am wondering what we can get for Kyle the Goat? Maybe Harper from the Nats? Na would be silly and a steal unless they tossed in another prospect as well.

vCash
    1 more out babay

vCash
    Complete game shutout...The ****ing ace

vCash
    lol only posts from MTM...phillies forum officially dead...not even any met baiters...
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    lol only posts from MTM...phillies forum officially dead...not even any met baiters...
    They are missing greatness.... Lee/Hamels/Halladay who?And people wanted to let the Kendrick go and keep WorLoley....Silly

vCash
    Epic thread right here

vCash
    Every time Kyle Kendrick pitches a gem and I know MTM is happy, a little part of me dies.

Bring on our 3rd WS ring, our first Super Bowl win, 4th NBA Championship, and 3rd Stanley Cup

vCash
    MTM Thread

KK going nuts....

vCash
    No one needs to post in the thread when we have an automatic win in Kendrick on the hill

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    No one needs to post in the thread when we have an automatic win in Kendrick on the hill

Its sad that for the rest of the year at least once a week this thread will be me talking to myself saying BOOM Shutout.... I expected about 3 more Complete game shutouts and a no hitter. Just letting you guys know

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillzfan1126 View Post
    Every time Kyle Kendrick pitches a gem and I know MTM is happy, a little part of me dies.

You can be the conductor on the kyle kendrick train good buddy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast