Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

B. Jennings/M. Ellis

Hey guys long time reader first time poster. I haven't really heard anyone mention the possibility of bringing either Brandon Jennings or Monta Ellis here. I'd prefer Monta but I would take either over what we have. Any thoughts?

vCash

Don't like either of them.

vCash
    Thanks but no thanks...ew...

#ERMAHGERD

vCash
    Lol are they really that bad? I believe they both average around 18 ppg and around 6 assist, I would like the assist to be higher but I feel that Monta would bring some explosiveness that we lack and he's only 27. I guess my patience ran thin with B. Knight this season, he's a tough kid but I really don't think he's the future of this team. What are you guys' reasons for the dislike of them?

vCash
    Defense? inconsistent? undersized?

vCash
    Jennings would be good going forward. Ellis is to inconsistent, and i really dont see him being worth the money he'll ask for. If we could pull in Jennings for the right price why not, but only if we cant get bruke in the draft

vCash
    My first reaction is no because they are chuckers, but it's not like they have anybody to pass it to so they kind of have to be. That being said I guess I wouldn't be too upset if we signed Jennings as long as it wasn't a serious overpay. Ellis I would only be ok with if he was going to be our 6th man and make like $8 million per which is unlikely.

8. 04-26-2013, 01:57 PM

9. 04-26-2013, 02:03 PM

10. 04-26-2013, 02:10 PM

11. 04-26-2013, 02:33 PM

vCash
    The thing that bugs me about Ellis is he puts up numbers that Stuckey would put up if given the same freedom. Plus I don't want to keep stockpiling undersized combo guards

vCash
    Brandon Jennings has only scored on over 40% of his shot attempts once.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    I'll take Jennings at the right price...Ellis? meh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    I'll take Jennings at the right price...Ellis? meh.
    But... but his max FG% is 41%. Like, I understand giving him the benefit of doubt with his shot attempts, but he can't do it efficiently so who cares?

16. 04-26-2013, 04:44 PM

vCash
    To his defense, he's never had weapons in Milwaukee, however, we have no weapons either.

vCash
    don't waste money on either. both are sloppy, inefficient players who don't have a true position and aren't known for bringing much effort on defense or much positivity into the locker room. don't waste resources on guys like this just because a better option isn't available this offseason. maybe if ellis was 22 again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenonsense View Post
    But... but his max FG% is 41%. Like, I understand giving him the benefit of doubt with his shot attempts, but he can't do it efficiently so who cares?
    I know he's not very efficient, but hell who on our team is(backcourt)? I'm not saying throw caution to the wind and get him, I'm more along the lines if they are trading him I would call them to see the price(plus what he would want to sign for).

Would I give them our 1st? No
    Would I swap picks and throw them Knight/Stuckey? Depending who's there at 6, yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    I know he's not very efficient, but hell who on our team is(backcourt)? I'm not saying throw caution to the wind and get him, I'm more along the lines if they are trading him I would call them to see the price(plus what he would want to sign for).

Would I give them our 1st? No
    Would I swap picks and throw them Knight/Stuckey? Depending who's there at 6, yes
    Swap picks AND give them Knight for a worse player and a worse pick. Holy **** I'm glad you're not running our team.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast