Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 68
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    41,726
    vCash
    7100

    2013 NFL Draft Thread

    #1 pick is Eric Fisher!





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    41,726
    vCash
    7100
    #2 is Joeckel, no surprises there.





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,520
    vCash
    1500
    You seem lonely.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,873
    vCash
    1500
    Miami trade up for Lane

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,873
    vCash
    1500
    First curveball of the draft

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    41,726
    vCash
    7100
    Hahahahahaha Miami traded up to #3 and picked Dion Jordan. Jeff Ireland is so getting fired after this season.





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    41,726
    vCash
    7100
    Miami only had to give up #42 in addition to their first to move up. Kinda surprised they didn't have to give up more, but then again, they were dealing with the Raiders.





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    39,222
    vCash
    1500
    Teams got more trading back at the end of the 1st round than the Raiders did for moving from 3 to 12 LOL

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    41,726
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Teams got more trading back at the end of the 1st round than the Raiders did for moving from 3 to 12 LOL
    Only Oakland





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Milford,CT ..never move here lol
    Posts
    5,457
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Hahahahahaha Miami traded up to #3 and picked Dion Jordan. Jeff Ireland is so getting fired after this season.
    I know the LT but I bet they get Brandon Albert now and will have Dion Jordan with .cameron Wake !! I like that for them I think they improved alot but they lost CB Sean Smith.. Maybe they grab a CB soon idk .

    I like whose left for my giants now that we filled a need with a solid player who if we move back we wouldn't of gotten and just missed out on KV Safety sadly .

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,054
    vCash
    1500
    am i the only one surprised the crypt keeper is making picks for the raiders?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    am i the only one surprised the crypt keeper is making picks for the raiders?
    Yeah, didn't Hayden run a 4.38? Eerily similar....


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    12,877
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    I know the LT but I bet they get Brandon Albert now and will have Dion Jordan with .cameron Wake !! I like that for them I think they improved alot but they lost CB Sean Smith.. Maybe they grab a CB soon idk .

    I like whose left for my giants now that we filled a need with a solid player who if we move back we wouldn't of gotten and just missed out on KV Safety sadly .
    Thankfully Sean Smith completely sucks... so there's that.


    Had to be done! Go T-Rex

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    41,726
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    I know the LT but I bet they get Brandon Albert now and will have Dion Jordan with .cameron Wake !! I like that for them I think they improved alot but they lost CB Sean Smith.. Maybe they grab a CB soon idk .

    I like whose left for my giants now that we filled a need with a solid player who if we move back we wouldn't of gotten and just missed out on KV Safety sadly .
    Honestly, I don't like the fit of Wake and Jordan. The Dolphins will have two sub-260 ends. Not sure that's a winning formula if you plan on stopping the run.





  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Coolsville
    Posts
    4,635
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Honestly, I don't like the fit of Wake and Jordan. The Dolphins will have two sub-260 ends. Not sure that's a winning formula if you plan on stopping the run.
    Dolphins have consistently been one of the better teams in the league at stopping the run, and part of that is because of Wake.

    Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •