Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Predict the position run(s)

Every draft features position runs that leave seemingly much higher rated players at other positions on the board longer than expected. This year I am seeing scenarios for runs on S, WR, QB, Tier 2 OL(Watson, Pugh,Long etc), RB, CB and maybe mid round TE. So do these runs develop? Which ones? When do you think they will happen? I think there will be a mid 1st round WR run, a late 1st RD QB run, and a late 3rd-early 4th round RB run. What are your predictions? Oh by the way...its DRAFT DAY!!!!
    Last edited by FrozenFrog; 04-25-2013 at 11:58 AM.

Who is the deadliest warrior?

vCash
    S position for sure could have a bit of a run. If Dallas picks Vaccaro I'd assume Bengals and maybe Rams would take a S. However, I'd assume Rams are going to trade their 2nd pick. In my mock, I got receivers making a little run. Usually QBs make a run. I'd assume in the late 1st is when QBs will make a run. With the limited amount of talent at T position I'd assume those guys will go early. A guy like Pugh who doesn't really belong but might find himself in the 1st because of the run. Fluker might be a top 15 pick now because of it. And I think we know he's not worth that, especially as a T. Usually the whole draft is a wave. Last year we say DT go VERY quickly in the 2nd round. I hope we don't end up on the short end especially with our 2nd round pick.