Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

2013 Day one thread Browns pick number 6 overall.

Browns pick Round 1 number 6.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Draft day is upon us!!

vCash
    Banner and Lombardi have won Part 1 of the draft: Keeping everyone in the dark & all other teams guessing. Lets hope the draft goes as well
    -Will Burge

Love the optimism from Will. That's a good point too, nobody knows what they're going to do. There are rumors contradicting themselves all over the place.

vCash
    I like Will a lot. Way better than MKC and negative Grossi.

vCash
    Yeah, Will is hilarious most of the time.

vCash
    Man my head is spinning with everything going on, are they trading up, are they trading down, are they taking a QB, are they taking a Pass Rusher, are they taking a CB. The National Media as well as the local media have no clue and I bet Banner and Lombardi are just sitting back and laughing after the offseason of hate they have had to endear. Nothing would surprise me tonight and honestly shouldn't that be the way the draft is.

Glad ESPN and NFLN said they will not tweet out or show the picks b4 they happen either. Bout time they brought back that element to the Draft. The picks will be getting leaked somehow though on Twitter.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Dan Pfeiler ‏ @ Pfeiler24 16s
    My Insider Cleveland Browns source has told me that the Browns are about to make a HUGE and SHOCKING trade tomorrow.Wow, if this is true....
    Dan Pfeiler ‏ @ Pfeiler24 now
    Im shocked...I have been mocking the Browns draft for weeks. Had some solid ideas on what would happen...but this...Right out of left field.
    Dan Pfeiler ‏ @ Pfeiler24 now
    As a DIE HARD Browns fan I can say that I am very surprised. Not in a negative way. I am excited. Hope all goes as planned. # Browns
    This guy is pretty on from all the times he has updated stuff. Works at the facility for the Browns and was the first to come out about the Haden addarall claim and suspension last year as well as Haslem buying the team before anyone. You can take with a grain of salt but figured Id share.

Also hearing that there could be more to the Dolphins trade. IDK wtf to think anymore today and its only 6:37 am.

vCash
    Dan Pfeiler ‏ @ Pfeiler24 Protected account 4m
    @ JasonPinkstonOL bout to get cray!!

Dan Pfeiler ‏ @ Pfeiler24 Protected account 3m
    random facts...This does not involve Foles (nick). LuckyDawgGuy..Chill...give it time. Oh and Primmer...Vodka is very good indeed

Dan Pfeiler ‏ @ Pfeiler24 Protected account 3m
    @ amesdog32 Hey James, gimme a sec. I get insider info every so often, but was let in on some pretty crazy stuff...just trying to 100% verify

Dan Pfeiler ‏ @ Pfeiler24 Protected account 17s
    We all know Weeden isnt the guy for this FO. but there are only 2 QBs that this FO sees worth drafting.One of which is ideal in a trade down

Dan Pfeiler ‏ @ Pfeiler24 Protected account 37s
    Since the tip toeing is annoying people...

Dan Pfeiler ‏ @ Pfeiler24 Protected account 39s
    Browns have plans to draft a QB if the price is right. Manuel being the most likely candidate as long as they can find a trade down partner
    Hearing Minnesota and San Diego might be two trade back options. Apperantly Browns have trade back options available right now but the guy each team wants needs to fall to them to make it work. Apparently Chud loves EJ and that is why they spent so much time probably the most of any player this offseason.
    Last edited by ottograham14; 04-25-2013 at 07:52 AM.

vCash
    Taking Manuel would be a nightmare scenario for me. Ugh, I hope he isn't right.

vCash

Just to liven up everyones morning with the craziness.

vCash
    What really sucks is I have my toughest final today at noon. Honestly, who schedules finals during the NFL Draft?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Taking Manuel would be a nightmare scenario for me. Ugh, I hope he isn't right.
    Have heard that if they can't trade back (the main thing they want to do right now) and obtain EJ where they believe EJ + a 2nd rounder is great value then Geno then they will just go with Weeden this year and bulk up the defense heavily and then take a QB early next year unless Weeden just goes crazy in 2013. Just passing along what I am hearing btw take as you will.

It feels after the draft they might be content with signing some veteran cast offs in the secondary like Rhodes at FS and Jammer or re-sign Brown at CB for a year and develop Skrine/Bademosi and Gipson more.

vCash
    Nice speculation Otto lol

I am so excited, has to be a trade down with the Falcons I am thinking to take Ej and pick up a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 1st next year.

Would be a great trade if they think thats their guy

vCash
    They better be right drafting a QB that high again.

vCash
    Happy draft day gentleman.

I really hope we don’t go with a QB this year and give Weeden a chance in the new offense.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast