Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

FIRST TAKE: This Might Be One Of The Easiest Cake Walks To A Title We Have Ever Seen

Just listening to First Take and they were talking about what an easy cake walk it's going to be for the Heat this year. The Heat's two toughest match ups are playing each other in the first round (Boston and NY) and OKC is most likely coming out of the west and will likely get swept in the finals as they are not nearly as strong as they were last year with Harden. Not only is OKC not as strong, the Heat are much better with the additions of Allen and Lewis. The Heat will face zero competition in the east and only to play either NY or Boston instead of both. This is seriously a joke and the NBA is not even fun to watch ever since "The Decision". The Heat are just to unfairly stacked. Dan Gilbert was concerned about 29 teams becoming the Washington Generals, well guess what, that already happened back in 2011 when this disgrace was formed. Not only are the Heat so far above the rest of the league in talent, they play in one of the weakest conferences in NBA history. The playoffs would be a lot more fun to watch if the east wasn't such a damn joke and the Heat actually had some competition this year. At least last year, Bosh was injured so it was a little more exciting when the Heat played the Celtics in the ECF. Now, this years playoffs are set to be a real sleeper. B-O-R-I-N-G!

Here is the podcast: http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=9189959 Go to the 1:07:30 mark where they start talking about how the Heat are taking the fun out of the NBA similar to whats happening with the NCAA Tournament.

vCash
    OKC not as strong?

vCash
    do you get a extra ring for playing in a tougher conf.?

vCash
    amos1er, substitute "me" with "the heat" and this is your theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

yes, the east is easy. it's been this easy before though before. look at lebron's first trip to the finals. the 76ers run to the finals. NJ. etc. etc. etc.

whoever the get in the finals will ruin that "cake walk" theory though
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    First Take, I treat that show as a comedy rather than something serious. They just say totally out-there stuff to get people mad

vCash
    East is sooooooooooo easy. It's really a ****ing joke the gap between miami and everyone else in the east is.

vCash
    Laker fans are insanely jealous of the heat lol *waits for laker fan to bring up the past*

vCash
    Rank the easiest cake walks, then I can take this thread semi seriously.

vCash
    First it was: big 3? More like Big 2.
    Then it was: 3 all-stars, sure, and the rest are scrub d-league players and washed up vets.
    Now it is: The Dream Team vs. The Washington Generals.

I abso-fking-lutely love it. Hate me, hate all HEAT fans if you want, but listen to you clowns try and rationalize your hatred into reasons Miami is winning has become entertaining for me.

Anyway, I disagree. This Miami team might walk through the 1st two rounds, but I know they know how tough things will get in the ECF and Finals. I hope they stop this nonsense of trying to come back in the 3rd and 4th quarter and play 48 minutes of defense or they will not win a title.

vCash
    I'm saying that it's an easy cake walk to not only the finals, but to the title. OKC has no chance...they lost in five last year with HCA and Harden, now they don't have HCA and the Heat got better. There is not only no competition for them in the east, the west as well, though it would be more fun to see them in the west than in the east. The rating are going to be dreadful I'm sure. It's going to be like watching a varsity team beat up on a JV squad.

vCash
    Did you hate the 01 run by LA, or the bulls era?

vCash
    u doubting the bucks bro?? lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    I'm saying that it's an easy cake walk to not only the finals, but to the title. OKC has no chance...they lost in five last year with HCA and Harden, now they don't have HCA and the Heat got better. There is not only no competition for them in the east, the west as well, though it would be more fun to see them in the west than in the east. The rating are going to be dreadful I'm sure. It's going to be like watching a varsity team beat up on a JV squad.
    well, maybe the Heat are just THAT good

it's not like there's a lack of good players or even good teams. if OKC has no chance, well, that's less of an indictment on OKC than it is a testament to how good you perceive Miami to be.

there is little/no competition to them...for sure. injuries have decimated the heat. but still, they're pretty darn good, and you won't convince me that they don't stack up great against recent Finals winning teams.

and it's not like they didn't make slight work of OKC even w/ Harden.

we'll see about the ratings. the heat are ratings magnets.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    This is exactly what I want to see. I want a team like Miami and its fans to get cocky and start thinking that everything is a free ride. Then I want a team like Chicago, NY, or OKC to wipe the smile off their faces.

vCash
    The only way it would be a cake walk for the heat is if the refs make it that way.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast