Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Brandon Jennings thinks the Bucks will win in 6, anyone agree?

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba...-in-six-games/

I actually have belief in them and that's why I bet on them(It was 3 to 1 but **** thats some faith) but does anyone else think they have a remote chance?
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    I'd love it but heat in 5
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Any rational person obviously would.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    200-1 odds on the Heat. If your feelin' lucky, might as well bet a hundo on it and try to win $20G. Who knows man, LeBron and Wade can both tear their ACL's and you will be rich

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    200-1 odds on the Heat. If your feelin' lucky, might as well bet a hundo on it and try to win $20G. Who knows man, LeBron and Wade can both tear their ACL's and you will be rich
    I would but I don't really know any sports betting websites that are good anymore just one bookie that I know takes bets but I don't like to bet too much with them cause they can get ghost quickly. So if you know of any I would greatly appreciate it.
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    I can actually see Milwaukee taking 2 games away from Miami but that's it. The series should end in 5 imo but Ellis/Jennings are so up/down you can't just say sweep or 6 games.

vCash
    Miami might lose once. Maybe

vCash
    Jennings is an idiot. He likely ruined the Bucks only chance of stealing a game off the Heat early in the series by catching them off guard a bit. They'll be coming out ready now though after all the talking the Bucks have done. At most i think the Bucks might get 1 win (if Jennings and Ellis catch fire in the same game) probably after already being down 2 or 3 - 0, then the Heat will put their foot down. A sweep is very likely though.

vCash
    what do you expect jennings to say?

"we gonna get swept"
    My TOP 10 favorite NBA players of All Time

1. Kobe Bryant
    2. Allen Iverson
    3. Reggie Miller
    4. Andrew Bynum
    5. Wilt Chamberlain
    6. Steve Nash
    7. Lamar Odom
    8. Ben Gordon
    9. Ray Allen
    10. Carmelo Anthony

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersIn5 View Post

"we gonna get swept"
    This.

vCash
    Bahahaha... not a chance in Hell.

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    In 30-40 years Nets will have the most championships in NBA history, you can quote me on it. Nobody has an owner like mine.

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    Fact is I would take Brook over Dwight, I wanted Dwight over Brook for this team because Nets have two 20 point scorers in JJ and Deron but if I was starting a team it would be Brook he is more of a franchise player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersIn5 View Post

"we gonna get swept"
    Ummmm I don't see where someone asked him how many games they would win in or if they would win the series he just predicted they would win in 6.....Or did I miss where they asked him that question in the article?
    Ignore List:

vCash
    sit down Brandon.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    This.
    I guess you would just blantley tell your date what your predictions are for the night too without them asking you either then huh?...."SEX TONIGHT AT 6!"
    Ignore List:

vCash
    i have no problem with the bucks being confident. but overall i think they've done more talking then is good for them going into this series. jennings talked about how he wanted to face the heat because he likes how they match up with them a few weeks ago, and before that ellis said he is as good as wade. keeps it interesting i guess lol.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast