Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Which "Stars" or vital players will go ghost these playoffs?

As a Clippers fan, Im really worried about Crawford. Hes struggled in both of his playoff appearances, and DJ sucked last year.

Any guys on your team or others you have taken notice of?

vCash
    Well,

David Lee has never been so I will be watching him. A lot of guys butt holes pucker up this time of year.

I am worried about Pau. The last two years he has gone MIA. He has been playing much better lately but he was playing well the last two regular seasons before the playoffs started so we'll see.

vCash
    Pau is a solid choice, Im half expecting him to shoot 40%

vCash
    Harden is my pick. Criticize me all you want, I see him trying to play hero ball against his ex-team, and McHale never tightens the reigns on him when he decides to have one of those 4-19, "I WILL score 25" nights.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Pau is a solid choice, Im half expecting him to shoot 40%
    as long as that 40% means 17 points and he adds 12 rebounds and 8 asists, whatever

vCash
    carmelo anthony

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Harden is my pick. Criticize me all you want, I see him trying to play hero ball against his ex-team, and McHale never tightens the reigns on him when he decides to have one of those 4-19, "I WILL score 25" nights.
    as a rockets fan, I share your concern.

vCash
    Zach Randolph

vCash
    Blake Griffin was pretty much invisible against the Kings yesterday. Haven't read any reports, but if he did strain his back and that's the effect, he may have a rough time in the playoffs.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    as long as that 40% means 17 points and he adds 12 rebounds and 8 asists, whatever

Well if he had done that in the past that would be a helluva way to make up for it, but hes gone ghost the last 2 runs. At ths point, I would just hope he stops getting lit up defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    Blake Griffin was pretty much invisible against the Kings yesterday. Haven't read any reports, but if he did strain his back and that's the effect, he may have a rough time in the playoffs.
    Hes had games like that all year, but injuries are at least understandable. Its when relatively healthy players go ghost that I would be worried/embarrassed.
    Last edited by Chronz; 04-18-2013 at 10:18 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    This is definitely plausible.
    YOU TRIED HARD MIAMI

vCash
    I could see Paul George trying way too hard offensively, committing silly turnovers and forcing bad shots early in the shot clock. Oh wait, he already does that.
    YOU TRIED HARD MIAMI

vCash
    Jr smith was a ghost for us last year

vCash
    Brook Lopez is going to have some awful, awful things done to him by Joakim Noah.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    I'm going with Klay Thompson and Paul George.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast