Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

2013 Suns in Memorium.

Farewell 2013 Phoenix Suns. You were the worst team in all my years as a basketball fan. You were bad, but even worse you were boring.

Some grades:

B: Goran Dragic. You played solid kiddo. Your D was suspect but everything else was up to snuff. Congratulations.

A: PJ Tucker. You play D... you hustle... you can even hit an open shot now and then. I like you.

C: Luis Scola. This grade might seem harsh, you can score sometimes... you can rebound sometimes... but you have greasy hair and you suck on D.

D: Marcin Gortat. You were probably the most disappointing player this year. In the post you played as spineless as a chocolate eclair... the only reason I do not give you an F is because the team completely went to the can when you went down. For the sake of your own career, don't suck next year. We need to trade you and you need a contract.

C: Sabastian Telfair... toodles

C-: Wes Johnson. I dont know what to make of you, you're handles are terrible, sometimes I get tricked into thinking you're a good shooter until I look at the stats and realize I missed 60% of your FG attempts... and so did you. You have bad handles, your D is really overrated... but you're not awful, you have a pulse, and I was wrong for thinking you'd be in China next year. Sorry.

C: Dudley. Where were you this year? Ask for a trade to a decent team, you deserve it.

D: Markieff. Your defense is awful. Stop trying to be a poor man's Channing Frye and learn how to play in the post... or at the very least learn to shoot.

F: Marcus Morris. You stink, but thanks for showing us we took the RIGHT sibling in the draft for once.

D: Shannon The Cannon. If you knew a pass was a legal basketball play you'd be decent... but you dont, and you stink.

B: Jermaine O'Neal. You're a solid bench center... I think you're juicing. Also, why didnt you get traded at the break? You confuse me.

D: Haddadi. كنت طويل القامة حقا وكان لديك أيدي الجزار. قبل الميلاد ربما يريد منك مرة أخرى ولكن أنا لا.

F: Luke Zeller. According to Blanks you were supposed to be on of "the best shooters in the world"!!! What happened?!?!?!

D: Marshall. Learn to shoot, maybe work with Zeller in the offseason.

F----: Michael Sleazley, Measley, Beasley. You're awful, some how... some way... don't come back. I cant stand even looking at you, and I dont want you to stain some poor unsuspecting rookie with you aura of suck. One more thing... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

So long 2013 Phoenix Suns, you won't be missed

vCash
    Can't argue much of this. However, I do think Scola and Dragic were worthy of at least a bump up in grades.
    Tucker was a lucky break for us. Any team could have signed him but we did. He was a big reason we didn't have the top pick this year.

vCash
    LOL well said man, Agreed with most of the points you made. Dragic maybe a b+ or a- though. Shannon the Cannon hahah love it

vCash
    I give the 2013 an overall score of D-

...... Suns fans A+ -- for sticking with the team no matter what

vCash
    The only grade I would bump up is Dragic's just because there were a lot of games (especially after the all-star break) where I felt he was playing as well as any PG in the NBA. He had a few shaky moments earlier on and you could tell the situation was wearing on him but something clicked and he realised if someone's going to put up a fight, it's got to be him.

I was thinking 'a little harsh on the twins' but you're right. They really do have to work on their consistency and defense, like, A LOT. I'm looking forward to see them next season none the less.

I don't know what you said about Haddadi (and I don't have the common sense to use google translate) but I was pleasantly surprised by him. He's not bad for a throw in. If he can get a bit stronger, I'd quite like him to stick around.

Here's hoping for a successful draft and offseason. Just got to get those 'playoff' things out the way first...
    Last edited by Huntey; 04-18-2013 at 06:29 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    Farewell 2013 Phoenix Suns. You were the worst team in all my years as a basketball fan. You were bad, but even worse you were boring.

Some grades:

B: Goran Dragic. You played solid kiddo. Your D was suspect but everything else was up to snuff. Congratulations.

A: PJ Tucker. You play D... you hustle... you can even hit an open shot now and then. I like you.

C: Luis Scola. This grade might seem harsh, you can score sometimes... you can rebound sometimes... but you have greasy hair and you suck on D.

D: Marcin Gortat. You were probably the most disappointing player this year. In the post you played as spineless as a chocolate eclair... the only reason I do not give you an F is because the team completely went to the can when you went down. For the sake of your own career, don't suck next year. We need to trade you and you need a contract.

C: Sabastian Telfair... toodles

C-: Wes Johnson. I dont know what to make of you, you're handles are terrible, sometimes I get tricked into thinking you're a good shooter until I look at the stats and realize I missed 60% of your FG attempts... and so did you. You have bad handles, your D is really overrated... but you're not awful, you have a pulse, and I was wrong for thinking you'd be in China next year. Sorry.

C: Dudley. Where were you this year? Ask for a trade to a decent team, you deserve it.

D: Markieff. Your defense is awful. Stop trying to be a poor man's Channing Frye and learn how to play in the post... or at the very least learn to shoot.

F: Marcus Morris. You stink, but thanks for showing us we took the RIGHT sibling in the draft for once.

D: Shannon The Cannon. If you knew a pass was a legal basketball play you'd be decent... but you dont, and you stink.

B: Jermaine O'Neal. You're a solid bench center... I think you're juicing. Also, why didnt you get traded at the break? You confuse me.

D: Haddadi. كنت طويل القامة حقا وكان لديك أيدي الجزار. قبل الميلاد ربما يريد منك مرة أخرى ولكن أنا لا.

F: Luke Zeller. According to Blanks you were supposed to be on of "the best shooters in the world"!!! What happened?!?!?!

D: Marshall. Learn to shoot, maybe work with Zeller in the offseason.

F----: Michael Sleazley, Measley, Beasley. You're awful, some how... some way... don't come back. I cant stand even looking at you, and I dont want you to stain some poor unsuspecting rookie with you aura of suck. One more thing... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

So long 2013 Phoenix Suns, you won't be missed
    Very amusing post, and I agree with nearly all your grades & evaluations.