Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Rules for Tonight

I want to lay some early ground rules for tonight:

Phones / iPads need to be fully charged.
    Wifes/Lady Friends need to be briefed that tonight is essentially a work night & act as if you are on the road (even though you will be camped in your room).
    Preprogram group texting into your phone as appropriate.
    Rest your thumbs & fingers today, ice preferred: 20 minutes on, 20 minutes off.
    Keep the communication open early & often: PSD, Text, whatever, just keep it flowing.

To improve post game efficiency, Id strongly suggest you save "Suck It" into your preselected text messages so you can easily send it to all your Laker hater "friends" / coworkers / Bill Simmons after the game.

vCash
    AWESOME!

vCash
    Hahahah this made my morning (It's only 8:30 here)

vCash
    I concur.....All hands on deck tonight. Starting by pulling for Memphis.

vCash
    Loooool great thread man!

Count me in!

vCash
    Probably hitting up a bar. Never been to buffalo wild wings. Is that place worthy of a first try with so much at stake?

vCash

Rules for Tonight

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!
    llullz

vCash
    No bww is not worth it. They have a good selection of beer but their wings are mostly bones. All the sauce gets burnt on em bc half of their employees are just people on work release. Better off getting some KFC and a case with some buddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Showtime Steve View Post
    Probably hitting up a bar. Never been to buffalo wild wings. Is that place worthy of a first try with so much at stake?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Showtime Steve View Post
    Hooters!!

vCash
    Charging now

vCash
    I'm going to do what I always do... DVR the game... cook dinner.. do homeowork with the kids... spend some time with the wife and walk the dogs... when the youngest kid goes to bed at 9:00 pop open a nice bottle of Merlot or Shiraz, turn on the TV and watch my Laker game..... watching games on DVR is so much better than live... you get to fast forward all the commercials, time outs, free throws, etc... When you are (responsible) family man you don't have the luxury of spending three hours/drinking beer to watch a game. I can ususlly watch a full game in less than hour & half. All my friends & family know not to call or text me about the game till the next day and you have to stay away from the computer all night so you don't accidently see an update/score.
    ... You know you got a good DVR... whenever you hit pause on your remote during the action and it displays its favorite player....

vCash
    This ^^^^^^

vCash
    Thanks guys. I've heard bad reviews about BWW but I wanted to see for myself. But all these bad reviews must mean something. And how does me being off from work to watch the game make someone not responsible. DVD is cool of I can keep the score of the game away from me til I wath the game which never works.

vCash
    Pearljammer:

I love your style & pinache.
    But tonight there is simply too much at stake to go the DVR route. (That is my usual path as well, it helps reduce my frustration when I can ff Metta dribbling off his knee during a fast break)

I am doing finger warm ups now.
    Getting ready!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog-99 View Post
    Pearljammer:

I love your style & pinache.
    But tonight there is simply too much at stake to go the DVR route. (That is my usual path as well, it helps reduce my frustration when I can ff Metta dribbling off his knee during a fast break)

I am doing finger warm ups now.
    Getting ready!

ha ha .. understood... there was one time about a year ago.. when I made the mistake of forgetting to add extra 30 minutes on the recording... at the game got cut off with about 30 seconds to go.. missed the end of the game... had I done the same thing .. I wold have missed the OT last night.

But last nights goals were met... finished bottle of vino... and watched Lakers win in OT all by myself at about 11:00 last night.. was up this morning at 5:30am for my hour run.
    ... You know you got a good DVR... whenever you hit pause on your remote during the action and it displays its favorite player....