Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

How baseball fans are treated in Arizona

I know everyone either saw or heard that fans of the dodgers payed $3000 to be at the game the other day and had to change their clothes due to the owner getting his panties in a bunch but check this out it is sooooo Sad not only was the owner of the Arizona diamondbacks a complete douche but there were kids involved. If it was me I would sue him on principal for my kids that is horrible and I will never never never give my money to the diamondbacks just for this reason, I don't care if they play the world series there and the dodgers are going....Bud Sellig should do his job and start the sale of this franchise if thats how baseball fans are treated in Arizona.

http://deadspin.com/dodgers-fan-who-...-own-472983418
    Go dodgers!!!!
    LAKERS
    Go dolphins!!!!
    Go Flyers!!!!!
    I would give her a ball maybe two!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Legally, they have no chance. It was on their contract. As I said before, they accepted that condition when they purchased the ticket. It is a business. It was actually "nice" by the owner that they gave them dbacks shirts. Maybe it is just me, but I have no sympathy for people who knowingly and still didn't gave a hoot to things like this. At the end of the day, they knew what was up and still went ahead with it. This just becomes sad because our notion that "kids" have to treated like "kids." When that mother****ing kid held us on gun point to just steal our hat in Rampart, I was like, **** that! If I had my chance, I would have beaten that ***** up.
    Last edited by mikekhelxD; 04-17-2013 at 04:24 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    I asked a friend who lives in arizona and he said that it is not on the tickets and as this lady states in the article they were not told this upon purchasing tickets or going the year before
    Go dodgers!!!!
    LAKERS
    Go dolphins!!!!
    Go Flyers!!!!!
    I would give her a ball maybe two!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedinblueball:25941590
    I asked a friend who lives in arizona and he said that it is not on the tickets and as this lady states in the article they were not told this upon purchasing tickets or going the year before
    If they weren't told or aren't in writing or somesort, then that is a whole different story. The question now is who to believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    I wish this happened to me so I can sue the D-bags organization