Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Raise your hand if you have faith in Avila to do that!

ahhaahahh

Whooligun has won the internet for the day and it's not even 8am yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Congrats to Ahoda on winning "PSD 2015 Post of the year!" ... What a huge honor it is to have you contribute to our forum. I hope you post twice as much in 2016 & give us twice the quality posts & twice the laughter!

So with Houston now needing a SS for 6-8 weeks and also showing interest in Wilson does anyone think he can package Iggy and Wilson to get Kyle Tucker or Derek Fisher? Yea, I doubt it too.

I would like to see that happen with the kicker being one of the young pitchers Jorge Alcala or Fromber Valdez. Would really sing AA praise if he could get Forrest Whitley or Franklin Perez instead.

Do they play SS? If not AA isn't interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Congrats to Ahoda on winning "PSD 2015 Post of the year!" ... What a huge honor it is to have you contribute to our forum. I hope you post twice as much in 2016 & give us twice the quality posts & twice the laughter!

Quote Originally Posted by hoog View Post
    So with Houston now needing a SS for 6-8 weeks and also showing interest in Wilson does anyone think he can package Iggy and Wilson to get Kyle Tucker or Derek Fisher? Yea, I doubt it too.

I would like to see that happen with the kicker being one of the young pitchers Jorge Alcala or Fromber Valdez. Would really sing AA praise if he could get Forrest Whitley or Franklin Perez instead.
    Can Altuve play SS? Or 3B? Any way to deal Kinsler to HOU?

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243