Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

(Video) Andrew "Glock" Goudelock - 42 Points, 9 Assists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QeQAx07PQ

Dude can just fill it up and he has a real nice finger roll. Great guy to come off the bench and in an offense where he's encouraged to shoot, wooo

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Can't be any worse than Meeks.

vCash
    better scorer, probably worse defender.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    Can't be any worse than Meeks.
    People say stuff like this but never understand that there actually is worse...I remember when we started the season with Mike Brown the defense was bad, it wasn't looking good, and when D'Antoni came in we knew he couldn't coach defense but some were like "The defense already sucks, it can't get any worse". But it did. Meeks is streaky and inconsistent but he does hustle on defense and is decent in decision making. It's always risky when u bring in a player that has very little experience, and then throw them right into the playoffs. Now I love Goudelock and I hope he can light it up, I'm just examining the statement "Can't be any worse..." there's always worse...People said Duhon couldn't be any worse than Blake at one point, and we can see the difference between those 2

vCash
    A player who can make a open 3 pointer. :') its beautiful

vCash
    His handle has improved a lot. I'd like to give him burn against hou

vCash
    Anyone other than Duhon. That guy hasn't played since the Great Depression.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24FIRE View Post
    People say stuff like this but never understand that there actually is worse...I remember when we started the season with Mike Brown the defense was bad, it wasn't looking good, and when D'Antoni came in we knew he couldn't coach defense but some were like "The defense already sucks, it can't get any worse". But it did. Meeks is streaky and inconsistent but he does hustle on defense and is decent in decision making. It's always risky when u bring in a player that has very little experience, and then throw them right into the playoffs. Now I love Goudelock and I hope he can light it up, I'm just examining the statement "Can't be any worse..." there's always worse...People said Duhon couldn't be any worse than Blake at one point, and we can see the difference between those 2
    To be honest, I liked Goudelock last year. I don't think he got a fair shake. I've been a pretty big supporter of Meeks this season, but his shot has been really inconsistent and his decision making is questionable at best. He definitely hustles though, I'll give him that.

vCash
    Goudelock never got a fair shake. When he got consistent minutes, he played well.

When playing 10+ minutes (18 games) G-Lock's numbers were:

7.83 PPG
    56/126 Field Goals (44.4%)
    23/53 3-Point Field Goals (43.4%)

Not the greatest sample size but certainly a better shot than Meeks. Also more undersized. He can play though, and we all know he can both shoot and has the sweetest floater eveeerrrrrr

vCash
    A D league legend... count me unimpressed

vCash
    i agree, i like Glock more than Meeks, his D lacks but he's a scorer, Meeks is a shooter. I was really looking forward to seeing glock in there with Nash.

vCash
    I preffer Goudelock over meeks anyday. better scorer can handle the ball and not as bad in defense like people think. Meeks can only shoot 3s and not very good at that.

vCash
    goudelock is a much better fit in D'antoni system he can shoot and.

vCash
    I've been a fan of Goudelock since the Lakers drafted him. The dude can play. He was supurb in college and as you can see in the clip, he can fill it up. Yes it's a D league game. But we know how confident he was in the line up seeing him last year.

He's lost about 15 pounds and his handle looks better. Defense suffers, yes, but he can be a vital boost off the bench. Depending on match ups, i'd like to see him get some minutes. Morris is good for energy defense, but as far as spotting up and shooting, it doesn't get much better than the mini mamba.
    LINSANITY

vCash
    JUST LOOK AT MY EARLIER POST.

I have an unhealthy man crush on G- Lock. He's like the best shooter in my NBA2k Bucks franchise (I like to fix ****** teams)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast