Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Mid season Trade Rumors

And so it begins....

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/0...stornicky.html

Blue Jays have expressed an interest in Rev.

vCash
    Bag of balls?

vCash
    Would rather keep him, just in case crap hits the wall with Uggla. I like Pastor's bat.

FEAR EL OSO BLANCO

vCash
    With Simmons, Peņa, Janish all there... Id entertain what Pastor would bring back. Jays may be desperate and over pay a bit. Not sold on Pastorīs defence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtapia View Post
    With Simmons, Peņa, Janish all there... Id entertain what Pastor would bring back. Jays may be desperate and over pay a bit. Not sold on Pastorīs defence.
    He isn't a SS that's for sure, but he can hit and probably his defense at second base could be major league average, he still just 23 and will be for the whole 2013, Uggla's contract ends after 2015, at that point Pastor will be 26 and that's a little bit old for this kind of player and by that we would probably have a better replacement for Uggla than Pastor, so he is probably destined to be an UTL player for the Braves, since we don't need him right now i agree with you and see what i can get for him.

vCash

Blue Jays Inquired On Tyler Pastornicky

Blue Jays Inquired On Tyler Pastornicky

By Zach Links [April 14, 2013 at 12:34pm CST]

The Blue Jays have inquired on Braves shortstop Tyler Pastornicky, according to Jim Bowden of ESPN.com (on Twitter). The Blue Jays are apparently looking out-of-house for some reinforcements after learning that Jose Reyes will be sidelined for three months with a severely sprained left ankle.

Toronto traded Pastornicky to Atlanta in July of 2010 along with Alex Gonzalez and Tim Collins in the deal that brought back Yunel Escobar and Jo-Jo Reyes. Last year was the 23-year-old's first season in the majors and he posted a .243/.287/.325 slash line in 76 games.
    So what are they willing to give up?

vCash
    interesting...
    <span style=font-family: Georgia>[II][/I]</span>

vCash
    Sorry Deca X, didn't notice you alreday posted it. Mod Please merge with his thread.

vCash
    The Blue Jays have inquired with a lot of teams. Wouldn't read into this too much because they'll end up going for the deal that obviously doesn't cost them anything much. With Kawasaki doing well they might even make a move.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    The Blue Jays have inquired with a lot of teams. Wouldn't read into this too much because they'll end up going for the deal that obviously doesn't cost them anything much. With Kawasaki doing well they might even make a move.
    Yeah they are probably just kicking the tires and makes sense that they would inquire about a prospect they are familiar with. Truth be told I wouldn't expect that'd we'd get much for him anyways. Maybe a low level guy with some upside.

Simmons over Harper!!!

WAR Stats:

2014 - Simmons 0.7 vs Harper -0.2
    2013 - Simmons 4.7 vs Harper 3.8
    Career - Simmons 7.6 vs Harper 8.1
    162 game average - Simmons 5.0 vs Harper 4.7

updated 5/22/14

vCash
    He got a lot of bad press after his horrid SS play, but I like how the Rev has recovered his value after last years promotion/demotion. He still has some glove-work to do, as others have said..he would play a decent 2nd. I have been considering him as Uggla Insurance. We need to keep the Rev, he still has a vital roll to play here.
    DRINKING THE EL OLSO BLANCO KOOLAID!

vCash
    Sure they can have pastro if they take om ugglas contract also...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG+Braves View Post
    Sure they can have pastro if they take om ugglas contract also...
    So you are going to give up the 6th best 2nd baseman in the league last season, and give up the only guy who can replace him? And please don't say Ramiero Pena

Simmons over Harper!!!

WAR Stats:

2014 - Simmons 0.7 vs Harper -0.2
    2013 - Simmons 4.7 vs Harper 3.8
    Career - Simmons 7.6 vs Harper 8.1
    162 game average - Simmons 5.0 vs Harper 4.7

updated 5/22/14

vCash
    If Avilan is hurt I'd trade him in a sec. for some left handed bullpen help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyRyback View Post
    If Avilan is hurt I'd trade him in a sec. for some left handed bullpen help.
    I will too, but it has to be a young and controllable one. Aaron Loup or Brett Cecil will do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast