Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next years PG

vCash

Next years PG

If for whatever reason we don't sign or draft a PG this summer, who would you guys prefer as our starter there next year between Stuckey and Knight?

vCash
    Knight. Stuckey blows.

vCash
    Stuckey has been a better PG than Knight, but Knight should start just because he is younger and under contract longer.

vCash
    Neither. Bledsoe or Burke

vCash
    Assuming we can't resign Jose or Bynum either, I would say Knight only because I want Stuckey off this team ASAP!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Stuckey has been a better PG than Knight, but Knight should start just because he is younger and under contract longer.
    Nice to see somebody is actually using logic

vCash
    Has to be Knight.

vCash
    If we do not draft a pg (Burke) I wouldn't mind the idea of offering Bledsoe a contract offer. back to the question I would say Knight. As Gators put it he is younger and under contract.

(Nicholas Grunas photo)

vCash
    LA will trade Bledsoe before they just let him walk.We really don't have anything to offer outside of Drummond and Monroe and that's not happening.

vCash
    Why is stuckey and knight our only options? Its gonna be calderon. I'd even rather have bynum then either of those two craps. Notice how diff our team is when bynum runs things. Notice how different Drummond is when bynum runs things.

And you wanna sit up their and have stuckey and knight as our only two choices
    Last edited by shyfly24; 04-12-2013 at 01:19 AM.

vCash
    knight because he works harder and is much more determined to be the best he can be, and his character is better for the team, stuckey has only gotten worse and he is not helpful on defense or offense to this team
    POP! POP!

vCash
    Neither. Sign Mike James and watch the G.O.A.T. go to work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Why is stuckey and knight our only options? Its gonna be calderon. I'd even rather have bynum then either of those two craps. Notice how diff our team is when bynum runs things. Notice how different Drummond is when bynum runs things.

He isn't going to end up resigning here.

vCash
    Good cuz obviously we wasn't winning with him & like I been saying you don't need a pure pg to win in this league. We didn't start winning until drummond came back.& nobody says nothen when calderon has games with 1assist & 3 turnovers or 3 assist for the whole. But let knight do it & he's terrible not the fact that he is only 20yrs old playing pg in the nba. Plus calderon defense is non existent we need to keep building thru the draft & stay young. So I say knight if we don't draft burke but my top choice is oladipo. game
    Quote Originally Posted by Algmuskrats:25892344
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post

He isn't going to end up resigning here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Good cuz obviously we wasn't winning with him & like I been saying you don't need a pure pg to win in this league. We didn't start winning until drummond came back.& nobody says nothen when calderon has games with 1assist & 3 turnovers or 3 assist for the whole. But let knight do it & he's terrible not the fact that he is only 20yrs old playing pg in the nba. Plus calderon defense is non existent we need to keep building thru the draft & stay young. So I say knight if we don't draft burke but my top choice is oladipo. game
    its cause he is playing off the ball

Oh my goodness, you don't watch the games! just stop posting!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast