Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64

Thread: Next years PG

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    2,456
    vCash
    1500

    Next years PG

    If for whatever reason we don't sign or draft a PG this summer, who would you guys prefer as our starter there next year between Stuckey and Knight?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,170
    vCash
    500
    Knight. Stuckey blows.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,998
    vCash
    1500
    Stuckey has been a better PG than Knight, but Knight should start just because he is younger and under contract longer.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    lukass' closet
    Posts
    4,171
    vCash
    1500
    Neither. Bledsoe or Burke

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    10,880
    vCash
    1500
    Assuming we can't resign Jose or Bynum either, I would say Knight only because I want Stuckey off this team ASAP!



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    2,456
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Stuckey has been a better PG than Knight, but Knight should start just because he is younger and under contract longer.
    Nice to see somebody is actually using logic

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,609
    vCash
    1500
    Has to be Knight.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    261
    vCash
    1500
    If we do not draft a pg (Burke) I wouldn't mind the idea of offering Bledsoe a contract offer. back to the question I would say Knight. As Gators put it he is younger and under contract.

    (Nicholas Grunas photo)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,719
    vCash
    1500
    LA will trade Bledsoe before they just let him walk.We really don't have anything to offer outside of Drummond and Monroe and that's not happening.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Why is stuckey and knight our only options? Its gonna be calderon. I'd even rather have bynum then either of those two craps. Notice how diff our team is when bynum runs things. Notice how different Drummond is when bynum runs things.

    And you wanna sit up their and have stuckey and knight as our only two choices
    Last edited by shyfly24; 04-12-2013 at 01:19 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,680
    vCash
    1500
    knight because he works harder and is much more determined to be the best he can be, and his character is better for the team, stuckey has only gotten worse and he is not helpful on defense or offense to this team
    POP! POP!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,049
    vCash
    2000
    Neither. Sign Mike James and watch the G.O.A.T. go to work.



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Why is stuckey and knight our only options? Its gonna be calderon. I'd even rather have bynum then either of those two craps. Notice how diff our team is when bynum runs things. Notice how different Drummond is when bynum runs things.

    And you wanna sit up their and have stuckey and knight as our only two choices
    He isn't going to end up resigning here.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,423
    vCash
    1500
    Good cuz obviously we wasn't winning with him & like I been saying you don't need a pure pg to win in this league. We didn't start winning until drummond came back.& nobody says nothen when calderon has games with 1assist & 3 turnovers or 3 assist for the whole. But let knight do it & he's terrible not the fact that he is only 20yrs old playing pg in the nba. Plus calderon defense is non existent we need to keep building thru the draft & stay young. So I say knight if we don't draft burke but my top choice is oladipo. game
    Quote Originally Posted by Algmuskrats:25892344
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Why is stuckey and knight our only options? Its gonna be calderon. I'd even rather have bynum then either of those two craps. Notice how diff our team is when bynum runs things. Notice how different Drummond is when bynum runs things.

    And you wanna sit up their and have stuckey and knight as our only two choices
    He isn't going to end up resigning here.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Good cuz obviously we wasn't winning with him & like I been saying you don't need a pure pg to win in this league. We didn't start winning until drummond came back.& nobody says nothen when calderon has games with 1assist & 3 turnovers or 3 assist for the whole. But let knight do it & he's terrible not the fact that he is only 20yrs old playing pg in the nba. Plus calderon defense is non existent we need to keep building thru the draft & stay young. So I say knight if we don't draft burke but my top choice is oladipo. game
    its cause he is playing off the ball

    Oh my goodness, you don't watch the games! just stop posting!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •