Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Oklahoma City Thunder @ Utah Jazz

A win here would be huge for the playoffs. however i don't see it happening

vCash
    ^ never lose faith when the Jazz play at home my fellow jazz brother, lets get this one, GO JAZZ!!!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    mo's pull up J is as good as a westbrook layup on the fastbreak.

vCash
    10 turnovers and we are lucky to only be down 10. I love how physical we are playing........ the ref's blow but we are still in it, lets make the upset!!!!

vCash
    If Corbin has any smarts, he would play Favors the rest of the way.

vCash
    Boy, the Jazz just don't have anyone the caliber of Westbrook or Durant. I sure wish they would attack the paint a little more.

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".

vCash
    Millsap needs to quit playing like he's scared.

vCash
    I'm most impressed with the OKC D. I mean, they are really good at stretching their D, getting into the passing lanes, contesting every shot inside and out, and totally defending the boards. They don't have to score a lot, they just have to hit timely shots and they have the guys to do it.

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".

vCash
    We couldn't get into the paint, to many turn overs and to many jump shots.... come on Hornets!!!

vCash
    Jazz actually played really good d. To hold the thunder to 90 points, that's only happened 4 times all year. We just couldnt score, which thunder have like the 3rd best defense. That was a product of losing to a better team it happens. Again the defense is getting better and better. I thought between mo millsap and carrol those three really hurt us offensively. Millsap couldn't do anything on either end Carroll played fairly good defense to a degree but they dang near dared him to shoot every time he touched the ball. Mo played a little too much hero ball in the beginning which I think caused us to go down in points right out the gate. They had a great defensive scheme on big al but still didn't do bad and favors was a monster once again. It's going to be exciting to see how many blocks he averages and dunks when he plays 30plus mins a night as a starter.

It was sad to see millsap abused by durant on offense and defense when thunder went small, this game was a game we needed burks and Marvin. Marvin is longer than most on our team and his offense is light years better then Carroll any debate on that should be squashed just with that game alone. Good effort though, we need to win the next four for sure. I think they can do it, all starts with hornets. I just don't see lakers winning tonight and I think they will lose 2 others as well. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by nothappyinut; 04-10-2013 at 09:30 AM.

vCash
    I was also disappointed that Hayward didn't show a real engagement in the game until the third was nearly over. If the team needed anything last night it was individuals who were capable of getting into the paint and collapsing the D. The easy thing to do is shoot open jumpers, but when a team is as good as OKC on D they make those jumpers contested and really react (and over react) to the movement of the ball. It was frustrating to see the ball go to the wing and the D over commit the passing lane only to see guys like Hayward hold the ball and wait for the post entry pass to open back up. When guys did attack the paint and pass crisply they were getting everything they wanted at the cup.

vCash
    we were down half our bench, i'm impressed we lost by 10. we had a whole team when we got obliterated by the rockets...
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    we were down half our bench, i'm impressed we lost by 10. we had a whole team when we got obliterated by the rockets...
    Obliterated is to kind for what happened that night against the rockets.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    i know
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman