Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Danny Ainge almost Lynched!!!!

This is hilarious guys...
    Danny Ainge visited Volos Greece at Thursday to watch a game between my hometown team and an Athens team named Philatheticos.He was here to scout a Greek guy from the visiting club named Giannis Adetokoubo.
    Well,my hometown team is fighting to avoid relegation to a lower division.
    Now the team that we were playing against,there were rumors that they played to loose on purpose a week earlier to a team named OFI,from Crete..Now the thing is that this team (OFI) is competing against my home town team to avoid relegation..
    Danny Ainge was watching the game in a seat exactly behind visiting team's bench,chatting with team's coaching staff.
    Needless to say that nobody in the gym knew who Danny Ainge was,besides myself and 3-4 other guys..SO when fans noticed,they thought he was a member of the visiting team's administration..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then about 800 people start mooving against him,threatening him,cursing him!!!!!!!

They were like..You ********in piece of **** you lost on porpuse from OFI,you mothaf***a!!!!Get ready we are coming!!!!!
    Danny Ainge was like ''what the hell is happening here??????''
    Some guys were even throwing cups of coffee and bottles of water at his place!!!!!
    Ainge was trying to hide behind 4-5 security guys and he was like ""What have i done???"" Asking ''who the hell is OFI''????????

hahahahahahahahah!!!!Some guys including myself that recognised him we try to explain to people,who that guy really is.When they understood,they were all chanting....LAKERS!!!!!!Go lakers!!!!Celtics suck HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Then Ainge just couldn't stop laughing while a moment earlier was scared to death..!!!!that was really funny guys

vCash
    SOunds like the start of WW3 lol

vCash
    I did hear he was scouting that guy, but never heard about this.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    ha, pretty funny story.

you greeks are intense

vCash
    interesting story
    El Presidente

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gate7 greek nyk View Post
    This is hilarious guys...
    Danny Ainge visited Volos Greece at Thursday to watch a game between my hometown team and an Athens team named Philatheticos.He was here to scout a Greek guy from the visiting club named Giannis Adetokoubo.
    Well,my hometown team is fighting to avoid relegation to a lower division.
    Now the team that we were playing against,there were rumors that they played to loose on purpose a week earlier to a team named OFI,from Crete..Now the thing is that this team (OFI) is competing against my home town team to avoid relegation..
    Danny Ainge was watching the game in a seat exactly behind visiting team's bench,chatting with team's coaching staff.
    Needless to say that nobody in the gym knew who Danny Ainge was,besides myself and 3-4 other guys..SO when fans noticed,they thought he was a member of the visiting team's administration..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then about 800 people start mooving against him,threatening him,cursing him!!!!!!!

They were like..You ********in piece of **** you lost on porpuse from OFI,you mothaf***a!!!!Get ready we are coming!!!!!
    Danny Ainge was like ''what the hell is happening here??????''
    Some guys were even throwing cups of coffee and bottles of water at his place!!!!!
    Ainge was trying to hide behind 4-5 security guys and he was like ""What have i done???"" Asking ''who the hell is OFI''????????

hahahahahahahahah!!!!Some guys including myself that recognised him we try to explain to people,who that guy really is.When they understood,they were all chanting....LAKERS!!!!!!Go lakers!!!!Celtics suck HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Then Ainge just couldn't stop laughing while a moment earlier was scared to death..!!!!that was really funny guys
    Yeah great when someone's safety is put at risk over basketball. I find loads of humor in that.

Again, another problem with people today. Very sad.... Im glad everyone is ok.

Note to self- Never take kids and family to enjoy basketball games. Reason stated above...

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    Yeah great when someone's safety is put at risk over basketball. I find loads of humor in that.

Again, another problem with people today. Very sad.... Im glad everyone is ok.

Note to self- Never take kids and family to enjoy basketball games. Reason stated above...
    Come on bro...Funny is not the cursing and the threatening part..if you can't see anything funny about that incident......then...

vCash
    Come on bro...Funny is not the cursing and the threatening part..if you can't see anything funny about that incident......then...
    I see what your getting at. I see humans acting like ne'er-do-wells! People need to take some ownership for their actions.

I was just speaking to a greater/ larger point. Enjoy your day friend.

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    It's fun to act like a moron ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    It's fun to act like a moron ?
    Ainge himself couldn't stop laughing at the end..

vCash
    Ainge himself couldn't stop laughing at the end..
    His other choice was....

I guess I would laugh to. A humans natural response to fear. His reaction says it all. Inhernet human nature tells us flight or fight. He went behind security guards.

How about everyone else not, " moving against him, threating him, cursing him. "

Theres a thought....and we would wonder what happen to morals and class.

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    His other choice was....

I guess I would laugh to. A humans natural response to fear. His reaction says it all. Inhernet human nature tells us flight or fight. He went behind security guards.

How about everyone else not, " moving against him, threating him, cursing him. "

Theres a thought....and we would wonder what happen to morals and class.
    I agree 100%..not making excuses but economy here sucks..you have NO idea how bad things are..watching basketball,soccer,it's a way to release pressure..and trust me the world ''pressure'',among others,is something that i've learned the last two years..people attending games to express themselves..most of the time in bad ways..they overreact of course and it's so sad when things like that happen,but.......
    people are just..so ungry here...unfortunately...

vCash
    I agree 100%..not making excuses but economy here sucks..you have NO idea how bad things are..watching basketball,soccer,it's a way to release pressure..and trust me the world ''pressure'',among others,is something that i've learned the last two years..people attending games to express themselves..most of the time in bad ways..they overreact of course and it's so sad when things like that happen,but.......
    people are just..so ungry here...unfortunately...
    I understand friend. I am sorry for everyone in the world going through hardship. I know it can be tough, I know you may get upset and I understand its hard.

I am just asking you to think, think before your actions. Use judgement in your actions. Not just to (gate 7 greek nyk) but everyone.

I understand that most here are young (under 30). I use this forum at times as a tool. That tool is education on trying to help young men become better.

One can understand how hard it is to stand up to anyone, let alone a group. History tells us that it is no easy task. But life is very simple at its core. It (life) is about the choices we make.

Those choices affect ourselfs and others. I try in my life as a husband, father (3 kids) and most of all a man like you. I try to set an example for my wife, kids, others (women/ children). I feel a responsability to hold myself accountable for my actions. I want to take ownership of the work/ life I make. Even in the face of hardship, pain and other people mistakes.

Your friend- Uncle Bird Fan

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    Nothing about this surprises me. Athens is by far the most difficult city to drive in I've every faced. Rome, Paris, NYC, Boston? Micky Mouse by comparison.

Greece is very much worth visiting (not to mention the islands), just consider leaving the driving to someone else unless you are top shelf bastard Boston driver).
    Last edited by bagwell368; 04-10-2013 at 09:48 AM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....