Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: If you can only get rid of 1 person who would it be?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Joe Dumars

3 14.29%
  • Rodney Stuckey

9 42.86%
  • Lawrence Frank

7 33.33%
  • Tom Gores

0 0%
  • Charlie Villanueva

1 4.76%
  • Other(???)

1 4.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

If you can only get rid of 1, who gets the boot?

Out of all the available options(players, coach, owner) you can only get rid of 1 guy.... Who would you get rid of?

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    I voted Stuckey especially he goes to create a log jam with whoever we draft and sign.Plus Frank has a hard on for the guy so he will be stealing minutes from the new blood.

vCash
    Stuckey. If the plan is to keep Knight as a 6th man than Rodney has no fit here anyway.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    Initial reaction: Stuckey.

After a moment of deliberation: Frank. I'm off the "be patient, his team sucks, he's a good coach" bandwagon. I'm not a fan of how he handles rotations, and what type of team are we exactly? What is our offensive style? Defensive style? We have no identity at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Initial reaction: Stuckey.

After a moment of deliberation: Frank. I'm off the "be patient, his team sucks, he's a good coach" bandwagon. I'm not a fan of how he handles rotations, and what type of team are we exactly? What is our offensive style? Defensive style? We have no identity at all.
    Agreed, had the same thoughts.
    $9.99

vCash
    You know who gets the boot? The posters that said Monroe lead the east in double doubles ... is that not what people said?

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/pl...le/league/east

Dude is ranked 5th and this is with Monroe playing the most games out of everyone else
    Even last year, his competition was Kris friggin Humphries
    Last edited by shyfly24; 04-06-2013 at 02:20 AM.

vCash
    JJ hickson has 5 more double doubles then monroe playing less games ... Max contract!!!

vCash
    He leads in double doubles dating back to last year.

vCash
    Oh how convienent, lets chose the last 2 years when howard gets traded out of the east, vucic didn't play minutes until this year and humphries is getting inconsistent min. This has more to do w/ the situation that monroe is in ... with players getting traded away or him playing more games out of everyone else

wtf kind of stat is that, why don't they just choose one year? Its like me saying stuckey will be a superstar cauase he averaged 25ppg in the last 8 games of last year

Another deceiving stat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Oh how convienent, lets chose the last 2 years when howard gets traded out of the east, vucic didn't play minutes until this year and humphries is getting inconsistent min. This has more to do w/ the situation that monroe is in ... with players getting traded away or him playing more games out of everyone else

wtf kind of stat is that, why don't they just choose one year? Its like me saying stuckey will be a superstar cauase he averaged 25ppg in the last 8 games of last year

Another deceiving stat!
    What the Hell are you talking about the dudes almost a automatic double double.

vCash
    If hes the player that we are all making him out to be, then our team would NOT suck this much. If he is the player then he would've single handedly lead us to more victories. He would've dominated down the stretch.

Hickson is averaging more double doubles then him out in the west ... why don't we make him an all star.

Monroe is just an average player is what im saying, im getting sick of people making him out to be something he is not

vCash
    Easily Joe Dumars, if he's gone, all of the above will be gone with a new GM

vCash
    If hes the player that we are all making him out to be, then our team would NOT suck this much. If he is the player then he would've single handedly lead us to more victories. He would've dominated down the stretch.

Hickson is averaging more double doubles then him out in the west ... why don't we make him an all star.

Monroe is just an average player is what im saying, im getting sick of people making him out to be something he is not
    The team is going to suck regardless it has no talent.Kevin Love is great player and his team has always sucked ***.

vCash
    Man i have came to the realization that Shyfly hates any piston that plays good next he'll say drummond is a bum....lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32:25832709

The team is going to suck regardless it has no talent.Kevin Love is great player and his team has always sucked ***.

vCash
    Originally, I voted for Maggette, then I figured it was only people under contract next year, Duh. I would have to say Stuckey or Frank. both for obvious reasons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast