Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

victor cruz to 49ers today??

niners made an offer...will the giants make a move to keep him?
    http://www.sportsality.com/49ers-to-...t-victor-cruz/
    ....pleasing the casual fan,while telling the hardcore fan to go to hell since 2006

vCash
    I hope the Giants don't match it. Niners lose a draft pick, Giants lose a receiver, and the Niners offense loses some of its chemistry. Perfect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krazylegz View Post
    niners made an offer...will the giants make a move to keep him?
    http://www.sportsality.com/49ers-to-...t-victor-cruz/
    Doesn't say they made an offer but, if the 49ers offer $8million and the Giants offered $7 million, I would think the Giants would match. Have to admit, (Manningham, Jacobs and now Cruz) the 49ers are becoming a Giant pain in the (blank).
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 04-03-2013 at 02:05 PM.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    April Fools, 49ers don't have 8 million dollars to spend
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    would be real good for the 49ers if they get cruz
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    3 mil under the cap...reconstruct vet contracts,you can get 10-11 mil
    ....pleasing the casual fan,while telling the hardcore fan to go to hell since 2006

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krazylegz View Post
    3 mil under the cap...reconstruct vet contracts,you can get 10-11 mil
    It's not that easy. I'm pretty sure this came up on April 1st, and this is a joke
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Yeah saw another report like this that was a prank site. Its not going around on any site that normally has insider info.

vCash
    ive been torched....damn internet

vCash
    F
    A
    I
    L

/thread

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Does the OP get banned then? JK

vCash
    lol i absolutely hate april fools jokes cause i always bite on them. i never remember that april fools is a thing until its april fools and i believe every damn story i read haha.

vCash
    I dont think that the Giants will allow that to happen

vCash
    ^^^^^^lol yeah ok. That's why they put a 1st rd tender on Cruz. Yup the Giants. Move along if you don't understand how that works....Obviously you don't.

vCash
    Fake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast