Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

An observation about our bench..

Just watching tonight's game and sitting here laughing at how Kirk gets ejected, taj gets hurt and we look like we have no bench.

For starters, we have no body sitting on the black chairs to come in and give our starters a rest. I mean honestly I looked and had to rewind and see it again. We have our 5 starters and then Kirk and taj and cook. We lost both of kirk and taj tonight and the bench consisted of rad, Teague, and I have no idea who else.

No rose, no rip, no Marco, no Noah, no taj, no Kirk... How does our front office expect to keep this up. I get it, you can't expect injuries, but I feel like we need to atleast put some bodies on our bench. Some guys that can play in the NBA. I mean is there not a d-league we can go grab a guy or two off of.

Maybe too long to discuss, just wanted to see what you guys had to say about our lack of bench players, literally not having any depth, and is there even space on our roster to sign a guy or 2?

vCash
    Well the bench is empty because everyone is hurt (and Kirk ejected).

Luol Deng
    Carlos Boozer
    Jimmy Butler
    Nate Robinson
    Nazr Mohammed
    Daequan Cook
    Vlad Radmanavic
    Marquis Teague
    Malcolm Thomas

Were all still available for the game. Kirk will be back since it was just an ejection. Marco and Jo are looking to play again this week. Who knows on Taj, Rose, Rip.

And no, we have no space. Our roster is at 15 now.

vCash
    Astute observation.

vCash
    Taj is out for the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    Astute observation.
    Thank you, Thank you very much. Hahah its just pretty frustrating watching us lose, and then noticing we have like a rotation of 6 or 7.. when especially we were like 10 deep last year.

vCash
    We weren't this injury plagued last season.

vCash
    Since when does Vlad Rad, or Malcom Who count as bench.. or even Cook. I mean I sometimes forget that Rip, Vlad Rad and Thomas are even on this team

Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    Well the bench is empty because everyone is hurt (and Kirk ejected).

Luol Deng
    Carlos Boozer
    Jimmy Butler
    Nate Robinson
    Nazr Mohammed
    Daequan Cook
    Vlad Radmanavic
    Marquis Teague
    Malcolm Thomas

Were all still available for the game. Kirk will be back since it was just an ejection. Marco and Jo are looking to play again this week. Who knows on Taj, Rose, Rip.

And no, we have no space. Our roster is at 15 now.

vCash
    I'd still give Thomas and Radmanovic some minutes, however small, especially with what's happening lately.

vCash
    Since being signed to the team and being part of the bench, I guess. They're benchwarmers, I'm not sure what you expect from the 13th, 14th, and 15th men on the roster. In normal circumstances these guys don't see the floor. No team has a bench full of starting caliber players.

vCash
    Since being signed to the team and being part of the bench, I guess. They're benchwarmers, I'm not sure what you expect from the 13th, 14th, and 15th men on the roster. In normal circumstances these guys don't see the floor. No team has a bench full of starting caliber players.
    at this point with the playoffs secure and with injuries we have i say play them.
    No point in getting Boozer, Nate, Deng, Jimmy, NAZR heavy minutes. Focuse on staying healthy!
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by O_T-1 View Post
    at this point with the playoffs secure and with injuries we have i say play them.
    No point in getting Boozer, Nate, Deng, Jimmy, NAZR heavy minutes. Focuse on staying healthy!
    I've been on board for that for a while, but good luck getting Thibs to comply

vCash
    I've been on board for that for a while, but good luck getting Thibs to comply
    Yeah thibs doesnt quit or slow, not even in playground kids games.
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

vCash
    Vladimir Radmanovic, Marquis Teague, and Malcolm Thomas can't contribute 4 minutes a piece to give some guys time to catch their breath?

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    Vladimir Radmanovic, Marquis Teague, and Malcolm Thomas can't contribute 4 minutes a piece to give some guys time to catch their breath?
    Have you seen them play?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chi-townlove1 View Post
    Just watching tonight's game and sitting here laughing at how Kirk gets ejected, taj gets hurt and we look like we have no bench.

For starters, we have no body sitting on the black chairs to come in and give our starters a rest. I mean honestly I looked and had to rewind and see it again. We have our 5 starters and then Kirk and taj and cook. We lost both of kirk and taj tonight and the bench consisted of rad, Teague, and I have no idea who else.

No rose, no rip, no Marco, no Noah, no taj, no Kirk... How does our front office expect to keep this up. I get it, you can't expect injuries, but I feel like we need to atleast put some bodies on our bench. Some guys that can play in the NBA. I mean is there not a d-league we can go grab a guy or two off of.

Maybe too long to discuss, just wanted to see what you guys had to say about our lack of bench players, literally not having any depth, and is there even space on our roster to sign a guy or 2?
    I love how you blame this on the FO lol....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast