Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

DHB signs with Indy

Colts announce they've agreed to terms with Heyward Bey, former Raiders 1st round pick
    https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/s...00751726419970

I'd like to hear what Raiders fans think of this move. Colts fans love it. We feel that he'll do really well with a stable QB situation and getting to play opposite of one of the best WRs ever. It's a 1 year deal; with 1.5 guaranteed max deal of 3 mil.

Thoughts on this signing?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Nice move for them. Hope he becomes a good number 2

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    DHB is garbage all speed with hands of stone, good riddance!!!
    A photo from the stands for C. Woodson's return in Indy.

vCash
    I wouldn't be so harsh towards him. Some people just don't have the hands. He didn't draft himself at 7. The guy worked hard and was a great blocker. Just never turned into a complete WR. Good luck to him in Indy.

My girl. Don't look at her.

STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE!

vCash
    The guy had some of the poorest drops I have ever seen. He rarely adjusted to the ball in the air and never attacked the ball at the highest point. Sometimes all the hard work in the world doesn't mask the fact the kid just cant catch. No it wasn't his fault he was drafted high but it damn sure was his fault he couldn't catch.
    A photo from the stands for C. Woodson's return in Indy.

vCash
    Hes gonna be good with Andrew Luck.

vCash
    I personally liked him. DHB is a hard worker and I don't feel like he's hit his ceiling yet. The kid has potential, lots of it, but he simply needs to live up to it. I'd like to see him do well and wish him the best of luck. 1 year deal was a wise move by the Colts. He seems like he has a level head, and if he performs, he'll probably re-sign with the Colts.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    His hands were vastly improved since his rookie year and can take a hit and should have plenty of YAC. I’m happy for him because he couldn’t have asked for a better QB.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    As what always happens...DHB will become the best #2 in the league, Because he will be able to learn from Reggie Wayne.

vCash
    Hard worker, very fast, good blockers bad hands. Still young and can improve tho. Having a more stable club should help in that as well.

vCash
    hopefully they have a good deal on stick'em out in Indy

vCash
    This is one of the few guys that leave the raiders that I can actually wish well for. Wish you nothing but the best bey. Prove the doubters wrong ! Do it for AL!

vCash
    He will be an excellent 2.

His pay is on par with his performance as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Hard worker, very fast, good blockers bad hands. Still young and can improve tho. Having a more stable club should help in that as well.

^^^ this and good luck to him...

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    The Colts had 2 WRs that were 1/2 in Drop Rate: Donnie Avery and TY Hilton. So, DHB is already an immediate upgrade over Donnie Avery in that aspect.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast