Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 357583848586 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....and that's GREAT. MLB can be quite unpredictable. If that's all you're getting at, I absolutely agree.

lol. So then you do agree, just now extend that unpredictability to giants OF prospects that do not have a .900 minor league OPS.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

You're still hung up on this?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Christian Arroyo 4-for-5 tonight with another HR & a double. Call him up, clearly he's a better option than Marrero.

Dude is crushin' it right now.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Christian Arroyo 4-for-5 tonight with another HR & a double. Call him up, clearly he's a better option than Marrero.
    Kruk on the radio said they should leave in AAA until he goes through a slump and works out of it so he doesn't have to do that a ML level. Maybe Morse can get healthy as a stop gap

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Kruk on the radio said they should leave in AAA until he goes through a slump and works out of it so he doesn't have to do that a ML level. Maybe Morse can get healthy as a stop gap
    Mac Williamson played yesterday & today (double header) in SJ, he'll get promoted to Sacramento tomorrow. No word yet on Morse. Seems like Mac is getting closer. There was a report last night of him looking good on the bases while going first-to-third on an Aramis Garcia hit last night.

Once he's ready I hope they just give him the job and let him be. No damn platoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Once he's ready I hope they just give him the job and let him be. No damn platoon.
    He's a righty. Who the hell would they platoon him with?

Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    He's a righty. Who the hell would they platoon him with?
    If there's a manger that will find a platoon, it's our big head.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    If there's a manger that will find a platoon, it's our big head.
    I've got it! Belt in LF vs RHP, Posey to 1B. Gotta get Hundley's bat in the lineup. Better yet, GET HACKTOR BACK...HE CAN HIT!

Paging Gregor Blanco & Angel Pagan...

This team is cooked anyways... It's now just a matter of what they can get for the players they can trade away.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

I'm interested to see how Reynolds continues his development. He's put up solid numbers last season in his two stops at SS and LoA. He's in San Jose now.

Aramis Garcia is tearing up HiA hitting .350/.394/.750 with 6 HR and 6 doubles, though 15 games and a hitters league and old at 24.

Chris Shaw hitting .294/.412/.506 with 4 HR and 6 doubles in 25 games.

Anyone have any idea why Steve Duggar and Heath Quinn haven't played yet?

Rush,
    Steven Duggar has been in extended ST, dealing with a flexor issue. It is not clear if this is a hip flexor or arm flexor issue (although I have some reasbelieve it is a hip flexor issue). Apparently, this issue surfaced in late march or early April. Rest, as opposed to surgery, is usually prescribed in these cases. Generally speaking, a mild flexor issue requires 1-2 weeks of rest, whereas a medium issue requires 4 - 8 weeks (a major flexor issue is exceedingly rare). Word is that once this is healed, Duggar will be sent to AA or AAA (depending on needs).

As for Heath Quinn, I am hearing that he is dealing with a hamate bone issue. Not sure if it is a break or a bruise, nor when this surfaced.

What little information I saw, came courtesy of MLB.com's Mike Rosenbaum.

Quote Originally Posted by kar120c View Post
    Rush,
    Steven Duggar has been in extended ST, dealing with a flexor issue. It is not clear if this is a hip flexor or arm flexor issue (although I have some reasbelieve it is a hip flexor issue). Apparently, this issue surfaced in late march or early April. Rest, as opposed to surgery, is usually prescribed in these cases. Generally speaking, a mild flexor issue requires 1-2 weeks of rest, whereas a medium issue requires 4 - 8 weeks (a major flexor issue is exceedingly rare). Word is that once this is healed, Duggar will be sent to AA or AAA (depending on needs).

As for Heath Quinn, I am hearing that he is dealing with a hamate bone issue. Not sure if it is a break or a bruise, nor when this surfaced.

What little information I saw, came courtesy of MLB.com's Mike Rosenbaum.
    Thank you! Wish we saw more of you around here.

Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 357583848586 LastLast