Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485
Results 1,261 to 1,272 of 1272
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....and that's GREAT. MLB can be quite unpredictable. If that's all you're getting at, I absolutely agree.

lol. So then you do agree, just now extend that unpredictability to giants OF prospects that do not have a .900 minor league OPS.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

2015-??? Lakers stink, Kings missed the playoffs, Giants are hanging in there, 49ers are staring at lean years ahead.

You're still hung up on this?

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

Christian Arroyo 4-for-5 tonight with another HR & a double. Call him up, clearly he's a better option than Marrero.

Dude is crushin' it right now.

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Christian Arroyo 4-for-5 tonight with another HR & a double. Call him up, clearly he's a better option than Marrero.
    Kruk on the radio said they should leave in AAA until he goes through a slump and works out of it so he doesn't have to do that a ML level. Maybe Morse can get healthy as a stop gap

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Kruk on the radio said they should leave in AAA until he goes through a slump and works out of it so he doesn't have to do that a ML level. Maybe Morse can get healthy as a stop gap
    Mac Williamson played yesterday & today (double header) in SJ, he'll get promoted to Sacramento tomorrow. No word yet on Morse. Seems like Mac is getting closer. There was a report last night of him looking good on the bases while going first-to-third on an Aramis Garcia hit last night.

Once he's ready I hope they just give him the job and let him be. No damn platoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Once he's ready I hope they just give him the job and let him be. No damn platoon.
    He's a righty. Who the hell would they platoon him with?

Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    He's a righty. Who the hell would they platoon him with?
    If there's a manger that will find a platoon, it's our big head.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    If there's a manger that will find a platoon, it's our big head.
    I've got it! Belt in LF vs RHP, Posey to 1B. Gotta get Hundley's bat in the lineup. Better yet, GET HACKTOR BACK...HE CAN HIT!

Paging Gregor Blanco & Angel Pagan...

This team is cooked anyways... It's now just a matter of what they can get for the players they can trade away.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

2015-??? Lakers stink, Kings missed the playoffs, Giants are hanging in there, 49ers are staring at lean years ahead.

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485