Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Brooklyn Nets @ Utah Jazz

The dwill return

vCash
    the refs are being inconsistent with the physical play. i like that they are allowing physicality, but they need to call it better on both ends.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    randy foye with 17... he's burying the nets with 4 3's in a row. he went up with big al to block a shot, he's hounding dwill (can't stay in front of him but he's been closing pretty good), very active on cross-screens and moving without the ball. this is what i usu see from him, i have no clue where the hell this gtfo attitude against him comes from.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

vCash
    haha, foye's running a clinic, just drilled a spot up 35 ft 3. even better, we're playing with oodles of intensity. this is playoff ball... y'all are missing a good one. AND lakers are losing to the lowly kings. doesn't get much better than this.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

vCash
    I hate watching them play d-will. Makes me miss him even more. I don't understand the hate he gets from jazz fans. And yeah this is a Randy Foye game. I love Hayward, he brings so much to the game.

vCash
    i just wish we'd make some fts.

one of the highlights of the night... tinsley reaches in and knocks the ball away from dwill with gusto. hard smack across the elbows, obvious foul. dwill takes exception and chirps at tinsley, who gives him a stare-down. he's leaving his mark, if it's not bucketfuls of points or 20 assists, it's tough play.

and foye nailed another 35 spot-up 3. damn, that's 7 for him.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

vCash
    i just think the sickness and baby put foye's head out of the game for a bit. i hope he's back next year.

and favors keeps biting on that head fake from 15 out... he needs to lift a hand and quit bouncing. he gets out of position.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

vCash
    Hayward's swat of D-Will is the highlight of the game for me, considering their "history". You know he was loving that.

vCash
    marvin with some theatrics... 2 straight horn-beaters, this is fun. suck it dwill.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

vCash
    o man, that swat was gorgeous. i wish i was a fly on the court and hear what they said to each other.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

vCash
    The Jazz fans that are booing D-will are a joke. Just stop. We traded him. We gave up on him, not the other way around. We boo Boozer, yet we never made him an offer when he was a free agent. So do we just boo every player we are done with? Plus it is obvious it motivates the opposition. Dwill and Boozer play against us with a chip on their shoulder. Oh great, next year Big Al is going to work us when he is in town.

vCash
    Yeah the booing of D-Will is a joke. That's one of the main things I like about these boards. Most posters are a little bit more educated. I can't talk about Deron with my dad. He's one of those idiots who has unreasonable malice towards him. It seemed like Al destroyed us every time before he came here. The Wolves would always be the tickets my parents gave me so that may be why it seems that way to me.

vCash
    7 3s in the 2nd half, 8-9 for the game... killer shooting for foye. and the martian woke up too. he also had a great game.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic11 View Post
    The Jazz fans that are booing D-will are a joke. Just stop. We traded him. We gave up on him, not the other way around. We boo Boozer, yet we never made him an offer when he was a free agent. So do we just boo every player we are done with? Plus it is obvious it motivates the opposition. Dwill and Boozer play against us with a chip on their shoulder. Oh great, next year Big Al is going to work us when he is in town.
    that's one way to look at it. another way is that he didn't want to be in utah any more. another way is that he got jerry the axe. yet another way is he held the organization at gunpoint. it's not cut and dry one way or another, so just stop.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

vCash
    wow Foye saves us the game! big Al's ****** defense almost killed us though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast